The Spawn of Nancy Grace Have Arrived!

11/5/2007 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nancy GraceCNN Headline News anchor Nancy Grace delivered twins Lucy Elizabeth and John David on Sunday -- almost three months early. Grace's physician made the decision to induce labor as Grace had developed pulmonary edema, a swelling and/or fluid accumulation in the lungs.

A rep for the talker said, "Her physician determined it would be best for Nancy, and for the twins, to deliver them [early]." The babies were teeny-weeny; son John David weighed in at 5 lbs., 1 oz. and daughter Lucy Elizabeth was a scant 2 lbs., 15 oz.

Grace's husband, David Linch, whom she married in April, told PEOPLE, "The babies are doing fine. Our little girl is doing just as well as her brother despite her weight -- and mom is doing great."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

md

A two pound baby!! Your health at risk!! Was it really worth getting those donor eggs ??
Do you know the egg donor?
Will these babies call you grandma?

jl

melissa

I LOOOVE YOU NANCY!! AND YOU & YOUR 2 BEAUITFUL BABIES ARE IN MY PRAYERS!
GOD BLESS

Stranger Randy

I’ve been a HUGE fan of Nancy Grace for as long as I can remember. If I am ever suspected of committing a felonious offense, I hope Nancy personal gives me the business. I wish I had a show so I could wear lots of mascara and make people that I don’t like feel bad about themselves and commit suicide! Nancy Grace is awesome!

SouthTara

Congratulations, Nancy. I love your program. I, too, have twins, son and daughter. Born 2 months early and weighing in at 4.10 and 3.9. They are a true miracle and blessing. You will so enjoy yours. My twins are 10 now. What an experience this ride has been. Every day something new. I assure you, what one won't think of, the other one will. I pray for you guys a quick recovery and that the babies continue to improve and strengthen every day. We miss you on the airwaves. Take Care. Tara in Boyce, Louisiana.

Sherry

I don't understand the "hate" towards Nancy & the personal attacks. My G-Ma used to say (as well as Thumper) "If you don't have nothing nice to say'; don't say anyhing at all." The hate in this country attounds me. People it is the holidays!
Good luck to Nancy and her husbands and to their two little ones... Merry Christmas

Cheryl

Congrats! Nancy & her hubby!! This is great news!! "THE LOVELY TWINS!"

slomoe

Finally! REAL NEWS! Who cares, come on now people---get a J-O-B

Flake

Not a MILF....

Gibby

An even better headaline for this story would have been "Nacy Grace DEAD from Ignorance...World Applaudes"

Jan

I pray that all 3 will be well and healthy. She wanted them so much and she doesn't need another tragic loss in her personal life.

OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH HER.

MsCommonSense

Congratulations Nancy----------I love and miss you!

STEPHANIE

HOW SWEET!!!

scarlett811

First your headline caption is awful!!!
Congratulations Nancy:
You are a true champion of the litte people.I hope that finally you find much happiness,and joy.

Carolyn Moore

Congrats Nancy! I am so happy for your family. You can thank my father for his dedication & research in Neonatology for your babies survival.

superchunk

5 lbs. each? I dropped a deuce this morning bigger than that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments