Neverland in Foreclosure?

11/6/2007 10:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rumors have been rampant for months that Michael Jackson's Neverland estate was about to be foreclosed upon, but now comes the first concrete evidence that Jacko's home is about to go back to the bank. Who's bad?

The Implode-O-meter has obtained the foreclosure and Notice of Default report for Santa Barbara County -- and Neverland is listed. According to that report, Jackson is, as of October 12, delinquent $23,212,963 on a $23,000,000 loan.

Notice of Defaults in the state of California typically go out when a homeowner misses their third payment. After another 30 days, the homeowner is issued a foreclosure notice. According to this document, it appears that the King of Pop is $212,963 delinquent on the loan's principal of $23 mil.

A rep for Jackson did not immediately return our call for comment.

CYC

WELL, WELL SUR THE FUR...HAHAHAHA,,,AS IT MAY MAY SEEM YOU ARE ANGY, HA~ WHAT OTHER REASON TO SHOW HOW MIXED UP YOU TRULY ARE...SINCE YOU SEEM TO LNPW MORFE ABOUT A PEDO, IT MUST BE SAFE TO SAY THAT YOU ARE. ONE. tAKE A LONG HARD LOOK AT YOUR SELF PRETTY PLEASE,!

NO ONE SAID ANYWHERE ABOUT ME KNOWING MR JAXKSON PERSONALLY BUT I TAKE YOU MUST WANT TO GET TP KNOW HIM BETTER OR NOT??????? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAY =, MAY, MAY

CYC

SLUG...OH, I MEANT TO SAY SPURS, YOU SEEM TO KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT A PEDO, IS IT THAT YOU ARE ONE?????

AS FAR AS I KNOW, NO ONE HAS MENTIONED THAT WE KNOW MR. JACKSON PERSONALLY... WHAT ARE YPU TRYING TO SAY????
i WILL SAY IT AAGAIN, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A$$, HAHAHAHAH...HAHAHA YOU ARE TRULY MISINFORMED.
NOW, GO HOME AND AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK THEN, RETURN WITH THE CORRECT INFORMASATION- YOU HAVE CLEARLY MISSED THE BOAT!!!

BLA, BLAH, BLAH OH, AND TAKE YOUR SPELL CHECK WITCHA LOLOLOLOLOL

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF FREEDOM OF SPEACH????

rudewaitress

The slumber parties were lots of fun at Neverland. I just don't know why MJ kept it so hot all the time. We had to kick off our pajamas just to stay comfortable. By that time, the room was starting to spin anyway so it didn't matter.

without speech

to # 63 Spurs
Your comments were great. Unfortunately this person doesn't have an ounce of common sense as we can plainly see. If you look back you will see how she praises him, what a joke! I can't even waist anymore time on some of these fools that wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face. (P.S. LOVED THE BUBBA comment)

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Glad that this sick pedophile is BROKE!!!!!! just feel really sorry for those test tube kids

A HUGE FAN OF MJ!!

LIES LIES LIES PPL WISH NEVERLAND WILL TAKE AWAY FROM HIM
THE MEDIA CAN'T GET NEWS ABOUT HIM SO THEY MAKE LIES AND STUPID PPL LIKE YOU BELIEVE IT GET A LIFE AND LEAVE MJ ALONE

A HUGE MJ FAN FOR LIFE
RINAT JACKSON

ericarockson

I think the whole MJ fall from grace is totally sad and even discusting. He was a once in a lifetime entertainer and now he is a depraved human being. I would not want to be in his shoes when it comes time to stand for his actions....big guy upstairs, day of reckoning and all that...

DIANE T

Ha Ha HaI I'm laughing so hard! I didn't know Michael Jackson had any fans. Maybe Taniqua is a little girl. Is school out already? Ha Ha Ha.

Mandy Moore Armpit Pics

BYE NEVERLAND! BYE PETER PAN! =P

Longshot

I wouldn't buy the place (if I actually had that much money). I don't think one could scrub down the place clean enough for me to touch anything or sit down.

Spurs

I would only buy it if MJ and all of his fans were forced to watch as it was razed to the ground, bit by bit, nice and slow, so they would suffer even longer. Of course, they would all have to be muzzled so we wouldn't have to hear them.

Sabine

DON`t TRUST THE MEDIA .... and your haters out there, Michael will kick your ass if he`s back in the music world.

His album will enter Number One in all the world... this a guarantee baby:-)

Sebastian Rothwyn

It bothers me that there are so many people wanting such horrible things for this guy. I mean, what has he actually done? Nothing bad from what I see. So he did something that made you uncomfortable. The Bush administration has killed thousands of our finest and I still see people rooting for him. It's quite sad. I like MJ's music. Always will be one of the greatest artists of all time.

elephantman

To "roughdaddy" what "slomoe" was trying to say is that people like Jackson and all those rappers that you must love are criminals and worthless pieces of s**t. And get what they deserve.

Billy bob

poor,poor Michael. He aint got no money. He spent it on playboy books.
what a total piece of smit. poor excuse for a black Man. Maybe he can move in with britney and raise their Kids together. WOW, what a mess those kids will be. of course he better hurry, Her money will be funny soon also.