Cops: Hogan Was Drinking Before Crash

11/7/2007 12:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cops have concluded Nick Hogan was drinking the night he crashed his Supra, severely injuring his best friend.
Click for press release
Clearwater PD today released details of their investigation into the August 26 crash. In addition to being arrested for reckless driving involving serious bodily injury, cops also cited Hogan for use of a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony, a person under the age of 21 operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 or higher and having an Illegal window tint.

Police also concluded that although Hogan and a second car were racing right before the crash, the driver of the second car was not a direct cause of the accident. That driver has also been ticketed for reckless driving.

Hogan was going 60 mph in a 40 mph zone when he lost control and hit a tree.

Loser

THE HULKS REP BETTER STOP WITH SAYING JOHN JUST GOT A BUMP ON THE HEAD AND THAT JOHN WAS NOT WEARING A SEATBELT. JOHNS FAMILY....WOW! I REALLY HAVE TO GIVE IT TO THEM....THEY HAVE SOME REALLY FORGIVING HEARTS! JOHN HAS A WONDERFUL FAMILY BUT I STILL THINK THEY SHOULD SUE.

MH

Prison for sure. Maybe 5 years. Bye Nick

Regards

Roscoe

Who the f**k is Hogan?

Gossamer

Bend over Nick! I hope u remember some of yo daddy's wrestling moves cuz you are going to need them where u r going! HAA, HAA

bosko

Of course the injured kids parents are forgiving, the hogans are paying on their house payment and the injured kids medical bills.

windy

wrestling is gay. i would be drinking too if hulk was my dad.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

I called that one. The good news is, Polaroid dumped him as a sponsor, but Vaseline just picked him up. He's going to need that lifetime supply where he is going.

Spinsters

I wonder what John's mother thinks of this situation now that she found out that Nicky boy belted a few back before driving. Nick was 17, he wasn't even old enough to be drinking in the first place.

Dee

Oh you are screwed now Nickyboy!!!! This kid is such a waste. Hope he has fun in jail. He better not drop the soap!!!

Chris

I don't think "seriously injured" is the right way to describe the friend. He is now a vegetable and will be for the rest of this life!

Nick doesn't seem to grasp the seriousness of what he's done. He needs to go to jail for a long, long time.

windy

my dad taught me how to wrestle , so no boy could kiss me.

PRINCE TO FROG

FOX JUST SHOWED NICK IN HANDCUFFS AT POPO STATION. THE BACK OF HIS BLUE SHIRT WAS SOAKED IN SWEAT, SO HE IS WORRIED. THERE WILL BE A PLEA DEAL, BUT THIS GUY WAS NICKS BEST BUDDY FOR A LONG TIME AND KNEW WHAT KIND OF DRIVER HE WAS, AND THE HOGANS FEEL HORRIBLE SO I AM SURE THEY WILL PAY WHATEVER FOR HIS CARE. TOO BAD EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE EVERYONE ELSE SUFFER. HOW DID YOU ALL BECOME SUCH HATERS? NO WONDER THE REST OF THE WORLD HATES US. PEACE................

bosko

lol what is Nick going to do now?! His licence will be taken from him OH NOES!

the other kid was how old... wasnt he over 21? was he the one that bought the beer

babygirl

wow that kid si always showen as a bratty kid who can do whatever he wants i don't know if it's editing or not they should really worry about him and brooke is old enought to take care of herself and make her own life live and learn like everyone.
this kid really needs to be accountable and have the book thrown at him like any other person, no fawlors for celebritys.
To the young man injured if it were my child i would be so angry and somewhat forgiving, that would be so hard to live with ,
my heart and prayers go out to your son Jons and all of you . God bless and watch over you.

Spinsters

Nicky my little pretty, I will be waiting for you at cell block 69. I have a very big surprise for you and your tight little bung hole.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments