Lindsay's Wrecked Mercedes on eBay!

11/7/2007 4:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Do you want to live like a rehabbed actress? How about driving around in her old wrecked Mercedes?!
Lindsay Lohan
As explained in the eBay auction, a car buyer bought LiLo's infamous curb-hoppin' ride, and is now ready to sell it to the highest bidder!

Buckle up, and start bidding!

william

I'd have it fumagated and steamcleaned,it probably has Paris's fleas and Britneys taco(bell)drippings in it.

omofmom

1st maybe and who would by that? It smells like cig smoke and ugly boyfriends.

LIFE IS LIFE

1st ha ha

OCD

Maybe the coke stash is still there.

You don't wanna make a run across the border in that vehicle. Those drug-sniffing doggies will take that car apart!

Snarkley

Better have the drug dog give it a good going-over first.

reggie

PUT THAT BULL@#$% AWAY.

MH

I miss the drunk driving-car crashing-coked out of her mind hit and run-these aren't my pants-the black guy was driving-I have been in rehab 3 times and did drugs each time-my Mom is a failure and fame whore-do you know who I am Lindsay. She is boring now.

Regards

OCD

TO # 6 Jimbo

I have a feeling that Lindsay is doing her partying on the Q.T. If she's straight, then good for her.

She is still waiting to hear what's going to happen to her on her last little vehicular tirade. She's probably got shaky knees thinking about actually doing some real time in a real slammer. She should have ended up with more than just a couple of misdemeanors.

Baaaaaaad L.A. District Attorney!

If the D.A. lets her use her time spent in rehab against any time she pulls down during sentencing, then I'm going to wish ear crabs on him.

The time she spent at that drug rehab/spa is because she was trying to make herself look good and hiding from the fallout. She didn't go to rehab for the sole purpose of detoxing. She was hiding while she had her attorney(s) scurrying around trying to "fix it".

omofmom

Maybe you could get a bacteria sample from the car seat of her FART and sell that on ebay!
I could be scratch and sniff car seat. Just a thought.

OCD

To # 9 omofmom

Wow. That's profound. Do you sit on the television and watch the sofa, too?

CR

OCD,

100% right.

Rehab was just to hide out (of the paps) but most importantly the judicial system. This chick should be in jail right now but I guess she has a good attorney.

And when she does go to court, the first thing he's going to do when the sentence comes down is try to sway the judge towards time served (in rehab).

As far as partying is concerned, I've seen many pics of her and Yes she is high. I'm pretty sure I would know.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Maybe the coke stash is still there.

OCD

To # 11 omofmom

Wow. That's profound.

Switch

Do we get to keep any coke we find?

billy

Skank-Mobile! I bid $0.25... but it needs to be disinfected first.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments