Nobody to Michael Rapaport: Who Are You Again?

11/7/2007 3:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As if his career weren't embarrassing enough, "War at Home" star Michael Rapaport was dissed outside of the House of Blues last night when one lady had no idea who the hell he was.

The worst part -- she asked who he was after he'd already introduced himself!

Tangie

Embarrassing? He is a great actor. Granted, not understanding why he went to TV, but he certainly is well known for some great acting.

Todd Lee

i like Michael Rapaport, to be honest i have never seen The War At Home, but i have seen alot of his movies and hes pretty cool.

Todd Lee

Hey TMZ, why not stick it up your ass. Hes a good actor.

a guy

Yes, I agree, the guy is a great actor. Just because he does whore himself around in the limelight people want to automatically discount him. The guy has over 60 movie credits to his name, won an award, and that doesn't include everything else the guy has done. And apparently these two stupid broads have no idea of anything but mainstream crap and Britney Spears type crap. I know people that aren't into Hollywood stuff and even they know who he is.

notaceleb

I've seen on TV shows. I've also seen him on latenight talk shows. He's hysterically funny on talkshows.

Amy

I LOVE Michael Rappaport!! He is a teriffic actor- completely underated, in my opinion.
TMZ- you are often times misinformed. You seem desperate for material.

Kat

Michael Rapaport is a talented actor. TMZ, how is his career embarrassing? He has a solid body of work under his belt, and he has better credentials than Britney Spears. I always resent the fact when someone calls an actor or actress a "has-been" or an "embarrassment". Not everyone in the entertainment business gets to be a household named like Brad and Angelina. Not everyone becomes a mega-star or stays on top their entire career. That only happens to a select few. Rapaport has done pretty well in Hollywood.

Kat

Oops I forgot the extra P in his name.

amanda

you say that his career is bad, so if it is, why should he be insulted or embarassed that no one knows who he is? its obvious he is no brad pitt.

Merry Christmas

Nobody watches that crap show. If I bumped into him, I would have done the same thing. And you are.....

cartwheel

i saw him at ralph's on 3rd once without his toupee. he looks like a slob -- and that's significant in that he stood out even in los angeles, in that area of los angeles, as a slob. he's lucky "acting" worked for him. he's a loudmouth-bully type.

Kia

He is an outstanding actor. I loved him in True Romance and Beautiful Girls.
The "stars" that flash themselves around in front of the cameras are the ones who are not talented and need the exposure in that way.

Take a close look. The truly great ACTORS stay away from the flashes.
Penn, Brando, Pacino, etc

Kia

There is a big difference between STARS and ACTORS.

TNZ obviously thinks if someone isn't snorting lines off the naked booty of Kim Car-whatever-the-crap-her-name-is's ass, they aren't worthy.

Go ahead, TMZ... delete this comment too, censor-nazis

writergal

he had a brief scene in hitch too.

Perky

Oh my god someone didn't recognize him. HOLY CRAP!!!!! I don't believe that lady doesn't sit around watching tv and movies all day. Damn TMZ, you burned both of these people good.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments