Drunk Girl Screams Bloody Murder

11/8/2007 3:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ caught one of the best cop confrontations ever last night -- with one big-lunged lady screaming her head off as she tried to resist arrest.

This girl, who was arrested for allegedly battering a security guard, could have a great future as "Victim #2" in a horror movie ... if she ever gets outta jail!

christ586942

What a stupid girl But it is so minor conparing to another saying that she join an service seekingsugar.com you know it is a rich men seeking rich men site and Rhys uploaded some of her nude pictures there.. you can guess what she is doing there..

just wondering

..OMG, this is the funniest I have seen on here...very sad and disgusting , but hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I speak da trooph

Lady???? I think not.

Me

She's gonna make some dude a wonderful wife.
She can tell her kids all about the time she was on Tv!!!
Stupid bitch, I hope the cops can add charges to her ass!

OCD

Tyra on the rampage.

robinn

FIRST SLUTS!!!

death on a cracker

FIRST SLUTS!!!

not..bitch!

Holdnitdwn

Funny how the black girl was resisting arrest but the dont taze me dude wasnt.!! she was drunk as hell though. Good thing the cops didnt taze her. LOL

death on a cracker

i didnt even watch the video but let me guess how it went.

HEP HEP!!!! DEY BEATIN ME!!! RODNEY KING RODNEY KING!!!! DAT AINT MY CRACK< DEY PLANTEDED IT ON ME!!! POLICE BRUTALITY!!!! HEP HEP!!!!

...something like that? was i close?

daizylibra

Basha

I say let Dog have her...he knows how to treat a lady! Just axe his son's girlfriend.

eyeamtym

why did she say something about how they are treating a black gir? was she being sexist? racist? or both? was she in her own way saying it is ok to do this to a white guy? or was she doing what she has been taught? when your drunk and in trouble play the race card. The thing is the race card has been played sooooo many times that it is becoming the joker of the deck, useless. Save the race card for when it really is because of race.

Those Bracelets Aren't From Tiffany

Why did I know that this story would turn into something racist? What amazes me how many coked out, drunk ass white girls I've seen fighting and vomiting in the streets after a club, and not one police officer arrested them for public drunkenness, assault or what have you. TMZ showed a fight at Les Deux in which a blonde was beaten and her hair extensions were ripped out of her head by a group of girls who were defending Britney Spears for a comment the girl made about her. (P.S. None of those girls were with Britney.)

It's really a sad day and age in which we live and there are some equally as sad and pathetic people in the world.

death on a cracker

so she DID mention her race???? I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAM!

so predictable!!!!

barbarab

NOW I KNOW WHY I HATE DRUNKS AND LOUDMOUTHS-----------------------------------------

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments