Father Crazazy to Conan -- I'm Your Most Dangerous Fan!

11/8/2007 3:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The creepy Catholic priest accused of harassing Conan O'Brien called himself "a stalker of a very different order" -- and judging from the seriously sinister evidence, that's the God's honest truth!
Conan and stalker
TMZ has obtained the disturbing series of letters cited in Father David Ajemian's arrest record, in which the collared priest says he's been "tracking" Conan even from when they were in college at Harvard.

And it gets crazier!

Calling himself "Padre," and writing on his church's letterhead, Ajemian hinted in letters from earlier this year that he might shoot Conan at his Manhattan high-rise and kidnap him like Robert DeNiro's character does to Jerry Lewis in "The King of Comedy." What's more, he demands "a public confession" or else "a spot on [Conan's] couch." Christ!

We're told that Ajemian even contacted the talk show host's parents, who live not far from where Ajemian went to high school in Massachusetts. The horrifying holy man also claims to have stalked John McEnroe, and even tells Conan where he's going to spy on Johnny Mac at a tennis tournament in Boston. Ajemian claims that McEnroe "assaulted" him in the seventh grade "when I wouldn't give up my seat to him." McEnroe's agent didn't return a call for comment.

Finally, at the time of his arrest late last week, Ajemian is alleged to have said, "I wanted to wake Conan up. I wanted to be famous."

The Goddess Athena

Priests should be permitted to marry. It's clear that celibacy wigs a lot of them out.

Lolita

I guess there's a crazy gay priest for each of us!

funny chick

oh hell super creepy

fussi

Is everybody from Massachusetts a friggin' nutcase?

girltalk

I'm 1st!

CK

He is insane and needs to be locked up before he hurts someone. The fact that he is a preist shoudl mean nothing. Anyone can techniaclly become a preist, even crazy people. LOCK HIM UP!!!!

C to the L

Can you say ... November sweeps!!!

pitty tinch

Maybe it's because Conan has that young, boyish, alter-boy kind of face....

yo

At least he wasnt sucking off little boys

Linda

You know how to tell this priest is crazy? He's stalking Conan. A sane priest would stalk the far more talented, sexy and funny Craig Ferguson.

blooker

Another whacko priest. What a shock! When they are not raping kids, they are on grandiose power trips like this one.

SundayEmptyChair

Gee, that just makes me want to get up Sunday morning and go to church. NOT!! I used to attend 5 days/week, involved in different activities like choir and so on.Then one day I realized just what a bunch of predatory creeps there were in this House of Hypocrisy and I decided that I am better on my own. Between the stalkers, the pervs, the pedophiles, the thieves, the gossips and the liars.... at least at the bar I can get a beer and listen to real music!

robinn

FIRST SLUTS!!!

elkie

It's a shame his one fan turned out to be a loon!

kayla

Robinn do you know how freaking annoying you are?? Who cares if your first! Shouldnt you be in school at this time a day.. get a life - come on :P

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments