Michael Jackson Gets His Party On

11/9/2007 10:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jacko's back in town -- and he's teaming up with an old friend; Jesse Jackson.

TMZ caught MJ leaving the Beverly Hilton last night, meeting up with Jesse Jackson to celebrate the Reverend's 66th birthday. The two Jacksons are not related.

The Rev acted as one of Michael's spiritual advisors during Jacko's child molestation trial in '05. Jacko was found not guilty.

wink

He'sahfreak !

Angella Douglas

JUDGE NOT, THAT HE BE NOT JUDGED.

Kitty Angel

#8 ... you are the last person that should be telling people to learn how to spell!!!!!!!! Check your own "comments"

Go Away

What is jesse jackson going to advise him on? How to cheat on your wife and pay your mistress 3 grand a month in child support for you bastard children?

Toria

I miss the old Michael back when he was normal looking. Now, he's a total freak. The sad part is he can't see it and everyone around him is afraid of telling him the truth about himself. I feel sorry for his chldren having to grow up with him as their father. I can only hope and pray they turn out more normal than him.

Afiya

I have never seen so many racist in one place as I've seen here at TMZ...my goodness...do any of you like yourselves...or do you hate the fact that you aren't black. I have not read a TMZ article about a black person that wasn't full of racism. Don't y'all get tired of that s*it? I stopped coming here for that simple reason and I guess I just need to keep it moving...but I needed to express my thoughts. You folks are SAD!

Vintage '51

Hey-The Man(?)From sippi. Your ignorance shows. Time to shut up!

CodyDoe

I feel sorry for both of them. They both needed to learn how to love their fellow man (white or black), their Country, and themselves. But most of all, they needed to put GOD first & get over themselves.

Fly on The Wall

Where is the live feed??????????

windy

i wish i was at that party.

windy

i hope jacko finds jesus and changes his ways.

balex

Its amazing how brainwashed and brainless some of you are for your ignorant display of comments. the whole racist thing is tired. The comments about Mr. Jackson the man is not Jesus he is a man. As for MJ you don't keep buying Catologs of peoples work and be broke at the same time. And unless unless you were there in person you don't know what the deal was. with those kids stop believing everything you read. I sure hope your opinion don't match some of your character

windy

everybody should own a ranch with horses.

College Grad

What some of you need to be more concerned about is ...why the hell would you let your kids go to the house of a "suspected" child molestor? What kind of parenting is that!

Mdolla

He's an amazing entertainer...he will be back stronger than ever...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments