Hasselbeck Hatches

11/10/2007 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Elizaneth Hasselbeck"View" co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck gave birth to a baby boy on Friday, ABC announced, but you're going to have to wait to find out the name. Can you stand it?

The conservative mouthpiece's son weighs in at 7 pounds, 15 ounces, but Hasselbeck is waiting to reveal the name until Monday -- when she'll call into "The View" and share the name with her friends and all of America. Is there no end to the excitement?

Hey, it's still sweeps.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ghost of Christmas Present

Well, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas time! As of tonight we have a new definition for "The Twelve Days of Christmas".

Because 12 days from today is when Hasselbitch returns to "The View." Let's keep all our fingers crossed that she returns

with the Supercalifragilisticexpedalidocious words "We're becoming permanent residents of Arizona." I swear my blood

pressure has gone down since she left. Merry Christmas To All and to All a 'bon voyage Hasselbitch', don't let the ABC door

kick you in the ass on your way out!

J

yea she needs to stay gone the show is much better now when she comes back I'm gone her big mouth without brains I can't take any more I'll enjoy the show for now

J

I;m so glad she had a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope his name is the first on the list when he turns 18 to go to war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy ty

geeez

Put your politics to the side people. She just had a baby. Can you say Congratulations?

J

BABY BOY GREAT HE CAN FIGHT ARE WAR LOVE IT THAT'S WHAT HIS MOMMY IS ALL ABOUT SOOO GLAD IT'S A BOY, WAR!!!!!!!

Kay Pauga

The comment that #13 is the same as I have told Barbara in some of the E mails I have sent her (by the way she never answered) and much more.

American Patriot

Another great Conservative born. We will continue to out number you liberals(Jack ass is the perfect political mascot).
We have children and build strong families,while you are all aborting your children .
You just cant handle the responsibility.
A bunch of angry lunatics like Rosie! !

Go with the Flow!

Bitch will be back in January, note to self stop watching the show. Ugly nasal voiced hypocrite will be back.

Ghost of Christmas Present

DEAR SANTA, I ONLY WANT ONE THING THIS YEAR.

PLEASE OH PLEASE LET HASSELBECKS HUSBAND KEEP HIS JOB WITH THE

ARIZONIA CARDINALS SO WHEN E H COMES BACK ON JAN. 6TH TO THE VIEW

IT WILL BE TO SAY GOODBYE PERMANENTLY. (EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW THE

REAL REASON HAS PARTLY TO DO WITH THE 25,000 SIGNATURES ON A PETITION

TO BARBARA WALTERS CALLING FOR HER FIRING ETC.) SANTA, PLEASE FORGIVE

ME IF I ASK FOR JUST ONE MORE THING...PLEASE TAKE POSTING #566 WRITER (AKA

AMERICAN PATRIOT) ON YOUR SLEIGH RIDE ON CHRRISTMAS EVE. JUST AS YOU

AND THE REINDEER PASS OVER SIBERIA, BOOT HIM OUT OF THE SLEIGH. THANKS!

J

BOY THATS GREAT CALL HE'S NAME FOR WAR CAUSE MOMMA WANTED YOU TO SHE SUPPORTED WAR THIS IS GREAT MOMMA WANTS TO SEND YOU TO WAR GO FIGHT GIVE UP YOUR LIFE CAUSE YOUR MOMMA SAID SO LOL

Ghost of Christmas Present

31 days left till the bitch returns. What are Bill and I going to do?

J

SHE HE WHATEVER BABY BOY YOUR GOING TO WAR MOMMA SAYS FIRST ON THE LIST YOUR MOMMA HAS A BIG MOUTH SO NOW YOU BABY BOY HAVE TO PAY YOU WILL GO TO WAR GOOD LUCK HOPE MOMMA IS HAPPY GO BABY BOY

J

LOVE IT NOW HER IT SON CAN GO TO WAR AND FIGHT MOMMA SAYS ITS OK SHE VOTED FOR THAT GO SON GO FIGHT WORDS ACTIONS COME BACK TO ALL WHEN YOUR MOMA WITH THE BIG MOUTH HAS TO GET THAT CALL WELL SHE DESERVES IT CAUSE THATS HER VIEW LOL

anonymous

Congratulations to her and hubby but I just don't like her she is a smart ass and when her kids are old enough you know she will be against them fighting in any war...

Tia T.

I hope that she stays home now and takes care of her children, because I don't care for her view on the the View! I love to watch the View when she is not on the show, they need to bring Rosie back in Elizabeth's place. Elizabeth seems to be a fish out of water on the show anyway, and is oly famous because she is a dumb blond!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments