Conan's Priest Spreads the Crazazy Around

11/11/2007 7:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David AjemianTurns out Conan O'Brien isn't the only celeb on the mind of wacky Rev. David Ajemian.

The holy follower of Conan told the Daily News he's got two other stars on his wish list: Paul Simon and Faye Dunaway. Say your prayers!

He told the paper, "I'd like to meet Paul Simon. I really love his music." You can call me Al-mighty! As for Faye, he said, "I wrote her agent. I never heard anything back." Hmm, wonder why?

As for the whole "stalking Conan" thing, Ajemian explained, "I've tried to make it clear that I had no intention of physically harming him in any way. I feel sad that some of my correspondences were interpreted that way."

Ajemian checked himself into a hospital last night after his father had reported him missing earlier in the day.

Prince Harry Gets Royally Dumped

Chelsy DavyWord from across the pond is that Prince Harry has been tossed to the royal curb by his girlfriend, Chelsy Davy. Who breaks up with a Prince?

She called off their three-year relationship this week because of his playboy lifestyle and a lack of commitment, according to News of the World.

One of Davy's close pals told the paper, "Chelsy just couldn't put up with his antics anymore. She feels they've fallen out of love."

Ladies, start your engines.

Party Favors: Winehouse Watches While Hubby Is Held ... Baby Boy for Berry?

Amy Winehouse was in a London court on Saturday, and it wasn't for herself! Mrs. Fielder-Civil looked on tearfully as her husband Blake was ordered held until November 25 on charges of assault, stemming from an incident back in June ... Halle Berry's first child will be a baby boy, according to Page Six. She's due to pop in the spring of next year.

you're as stupid as you look

HE NEVER WANTED HER TO MOVE TO ENGLAND IN THE FIRST PLACE. HARRY IS THE ONE WHO ADVISED HER TO ATTEND LEEDS UNIVERSITY (WHICH IS 6 HOURS AWAY FROM WHERE HE LIVES). THERE WAS A MUCH FARTHER ADVANCED LAW PROGRAM ONLY AN HOUR AWAY FROM WHERE CLARENCE HOUSE IS (WILLIAM AND HARRY'S RESIDENCE) BUT INSTEAD HE CHOSE LEEDS FOR HER TO ATTEND.

YOU DO THE MATH...

IF HE WANTED HER UP HIS ROYAL &*^ HE WOULD HAVE MOVED HER CLOSER....HE WILL LET THE STORY PLAY ITSELF OUT AND WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE, HE WILL BE CONTENT....

HE ABANDONED CHELS ON HER BIRTHDAY TO ATTEND THE RUGBY MATCH WITH HIS "SECRET ADMIRER" WHO WAS SENDING THOSE ANONYMOUS AND SEXUALLY EXPLICIT TEXT MESSAGES THAT CHELS FOUND ON HIS PERSONAL PRIVATE CELL PHONE....

MAKE NO MISTAKE...HARRY KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING....WHILE HE MAY LOVE AND CARE ABOUT CHELS, HE IS NOT IN LOVE WITH HER....HE LOVES HIS FREEDOM AND HE LOVED THE IDEA OF A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE WHO DID NOT HAVE THEIR FOOT ON HIS NECK.....

barb

All I can say about Prince Harry is

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON.

THE APPLE DOSEN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.

Standards are badly needed.

Re: Conan's stalker priest - Does anyone else think that career forced celibacy would kick the hell out of one's mental health? According to some print, his leanings started back in school, but celibacy could have tipped him over the 'appropriate' edge.

Michael

WHY WHY WHY WHY!??????? do we keep hearing about Britney and Paris etc......why have I never seen or heard about Chelsy Davy?? That girl is beautiful?.....can we PLEASE start hearing something about her and ditch the easy storys about the 2 trainwrecks in your own backyard?.....OK, I've calmed down now

anon

I have always thought Prince Harry could do better than her anyway. Who cares?

Sillyme

Harry got dumped by the whiner ..just as he planned.. hee hee Bang

Sillyme

She needs to name it Barry-Berry! Bang

Michael

Me and Buzzed Off..........I dont know whats behind the "Whiny" description, I've known who this girl is for about 5 minutes....but from the pictures I'm seeing....that girl is entirely out of his league, social status not being considered of course....what girl wouldnt want to date a prince.....but sorry, shes hot

shirliana

IT WAS ABOUT TIME THAT U BROKE WITH HARRY. HE IS A WOMANIZER... I GIVE U ALOT OF CREDIT.,.., STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE... GET WITH A MAN THAT HAS A NORMAL LIFE.

LH

LoL Harry is just sowing his oats. Nothing wrong with that. When he's ready to settle down - he will know his future wife when he meets her. Simple to figure out - She's just a body; no soul. Chelsy isn't the one.

Chelsy is just another wannabe law student out to get her hooks into a rich and famous man. Law courses and lawyers are over-rated. It is like a billboard for GREED.

In the USA, most politicians hook up with lawyer wives. They become power couples. Simple to figure out - just 2 body; no soul!

Mariah

Who breaks up with a prince? Just because he's a prince doesn't mean he's classy or a gentleman. More power to her. I actually don't blame him for looking around but why he couldn't just say he wants to see other people is beyond me. Kind of cowardly. But he's still very young and perhaps needs to date around a little more before settling down. He and his brother have really only been with Chelsy and Kate respectively--have never heard of any other girls in their lives. Maybe it's too early for them to settle down. I think Harry did this on purpose so he could be the dumpee and not the dumper. Hey it plays more sympathetically to the press and ladies. He knows how to work the system.

Giggles

You go, Chelsy. It will never be any better....so get out while you can.

He's Boring now

Well thank goodness the Reverends taste in whom he is interested in and stalks exludes the "A" listers. Paul Simon, Faye Dunaway, and Conan arent quite at the Top of their Game or Field when it comes to current Talent.

Rhyming Simon, Mommie Dearest, and the Irish Carrot Top...a quirky bunch for sure.

The good Father probably needs a good Lay instead of following people around.

Michael

She would have to be quite dumb to dump a prince. Good luck girl on finding another one.

Mariah

Michael:

If she wanted a prince she WOULD have just stayed with the one she had. She doesn't need a prince to be the defining factor in her life. She is a smarter girl than I gave her credit for. I thought she was the partier/instigator of the relationship. Now she winds up being the responsible one. Appearances can be deceiving. Just because he was born a prince doesn't mean he acts like one. Unfortunately, too many years without Diana and with only Charles for character-building have taken their toll, I'm afraid.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments