Alanis: Jagged Little Glamourpuss

11/13/2007 2:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cue the Fergie Ferg track, because Alanis Morissette has gone from grunge to glamorous. Isn't it ironic?

TMZ caught the former angry rocker outside NYU's Skirball Center last night -- and girl was looking amazing! Long gone is the scraggly dark hair and bitter temperament that made her famous with "You Oughta Know" back in 1995.

You live, you learn ... how to style yourself!

George Jobson

I love the new and sexier Alanis Morissette. I like the old Alanis Morissette. Either way. I'm in love.

WhiteFox

Nice one thanks the for the good info!!!!!!!

Rick

NP. First

Alana Joy

As much as she would like to be seen as anti-pop, her first recordings were actually hardcore power pop. Full circle, I see....

couturecult dot com or CLICK MY NAME!

Star

Her hair is lighter thats the only difference I see. This is another pointless story

dez

She looked beautiful then, and now. She simply grew up and found a different style. BTW, look for her new album to drop in Jan or Feb of 2008, "Flavors of Entanglement"

Darv

Noooooo! :( Don't change too much Alanis!

just wondering

..Jagged Little Pill ( I think that is what is was called) was great,...she has such a great voice...

email pers

Didn't ya know that she began her professional life as a model? We shouldn't be so surprised to see her returning to her (colored!) roots!!

Johnnybgod

Alanis is goddess energy in the Flesh.

t-phx

I adore Alanis.. I was full of angst when she came out with those tracks... but we all grow up and get happy, at least I did.

spread the love

tmz...she is beautiful because of a $300 haircut and an inch layer of makeup??? WTF?? She is 5'2" tall and shaped like a coke bottle. Please save us the PR spin. She is a great singer but let's not put her out there as 'beautiful'. Don't you have your daily 20 Britney stories to do??

peace!

wasted days and wasted nights

Cool, luv her new look and now Alanis could promote shampoo in a jagged little bottle.

Steve

Never liked her style, which prolonged the misery that was known as Grunge music.

Hated her in the 90's and don't give a crap now.

Sparticus

Yep . what else is new with crazy mixed up chickls? 16-29 ,they always scream ,cry and behave like victims( delicate flowers easily hurt) .Than one day they realize something:
why am I unhapppy and angry? Some than realize they only needed to start acting like " a women " and not a "little girl" (who maybe misses her daddy or something like that) and PREZDO! Here is a prime example of my point. She's alls grown up now! Not angry anymore , not feeling like a victim, not blaming anymore....... SHE'S A WOMAN NOW. yes ,how ironic?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments