Ashley Olsen's

Show and Tell

11/14/2007 2:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Half of the Olsen clan recently made an appearance at a Texas elementary school's show and tell. Who brought the Olsen? Lance Armstrong's daughter! Although we're not quite sure in what context the tiny twin was presented.

According to Radar, one of Lance's twin girls trotted out the mini starlet for all her class to see. The appearance is definitely a shocker since the Olsens can barely stomach being seen in public without shielding their faces.

It seems like just yesterday when Lance's new girlfriend was in grade school herself. Oh wait, it was!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

He's just another Idiot

Now that Lance is living in the States again and not training in Europe all the time, I think it would be great if he and his wife, mother of his 3 children, got back together. When he dumped Sheryl because she had cancer, I kind of lost my awe for him.
The Olson twins are extremely wealthy - maybe he's a gold digger like Kevin Federgoon.

Kelli

I hope this is Jennifer 2000 now. Thank you. From Mom of 4.

beefcake

Every man likes younger women. That's why their is a law!!

Kelli

Come on ya'll. He has his kids here. Go home Lance.

mommamcm

This is terrible, guys. Leave the man's kids alone for Christ's sake! Grow up!

AnOlderMan

Jennifer 2000 couldn't be more spot on if she tried any harder. It's the only reason this is a story at all, after all.

Nice.

Stephanie

Lance gave his yellow wrist band to the Olsen girl to use as a belt. Now we give you something to smile about www.thesmilesalon.com

BAMA

UGLY! THEY WERE UGLY THEN AND WORSE NOW.

dave

she is an adult and he is an adult.i don't have to say more.grow up. ukielp

kitty

When Sir Lancelot lost his nut he obviously lost his mind. Story appeared in weekly gossip magazine last week -- appears they are an item -- he's one sick mf he can use her for a table top to store his morning cup of java. I was too old for him.

Love, sheryl crowe

sophie

She is NOT a child and she's far from innocent, so I dont see what the big deal is. I know shes been around the block enough times, get over it people.

Phil Magroin

The Olsen twins and the "shirtless" twins are double dating this weekend. Matthew is pretty upset though because the girls want to go to a sit down restaurant and he is going to have to put on a shirt... Lance too is upset because Matthew won't make up his mind as to which shirt he is going to wear, so Lance won't be able to buy his shirt just like Matthew's until the last minute.

Hayden

Is that a Michael Scott PHOTOSHOP photo???

KRISTIN LOWE

SCREW YOU OLSEN TWIN SLUTS YOU 2 DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DAMN SMILE WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE IDIOTS!!!!! LANCE WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM???? I KNOW SHE CANT BE THAT GOOD IN BED GROSS LANCE I HAVE LOST ALOT OF RESPECT FOR YOU THAT'S FOR SURE!!!!

MaryKatherine

I don't know if Lance has any daughters, but if he does then I would love to be a fly on the wall to watch his reaction with she brings home an OLD MAN as her love interest.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments