Britney to Miley Cyrus: Gimme More Turkey!

11/18/2007 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Popwreck Britney Spears was at Petco yesterday, when a reporter asked her if she will be dining at Miley Cyrus' house for Thanksgiving, and Britney said yes. For the love of Hannah Montana!

Earlier this week, In Touch reported that Billy Ray Cyrus invited Britz to dinner with the Cyrus family, saying, "We love her. We would love to be there for you and we care about you." He also stated that Miley is "a big fan" of Brit's and "wants to reach out" to her.

Even though Britney confirmed she would attend their Thanksgiving dinner, considering her track record, Miley might want to go ahead and start passing the yams without her.

Xan

bad idea for Miley. although im confident enough that Miley is smart enough to know whats what.

crymeariver

Britney needs someone that would be her friend. This would probably help her also finding people that she can trust.Billy Ray would be a good father figure influence on Britney. This would be a good place to invite the boys.

Cartman

Please pass the gravy and the cocaine.

FIGHT

Billy Ray should be shot for encouraging his daughter to hang out with that trainwreck.

Lady

I am sure that Billy Ray Cyrus is doing this out of the goodness of his heart. Some people can call it "Christian Charity" or good old southern hospitality. I commend him for it. Do I think this would be a bad infuence on Miley? NO.. Billy Ray has seen the traps that fame has and is rasing Miley not to fall for it. On the other side of the coin.... Billy Ray is showing Miley what will happen if you fall into those trap..either way I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in the Cyrus house, if Britney shows up.

someone

Miley,
don't get your hopes up.
she can't even show up for court for her kids, or her drug tests
you really think she's gonna show up at your doorstep on thanksgiving?
and if she DOES by some ODD chance show up, have her park down the street...
WAY DOWN THE STREET, you don't want her driving thru your front door, Lord knows
she can't drive worth crap....

someone

p.s.
make sure you have enough extra turkey for the army of paps following her.

funk oozin out my clitney

Maybe if they are serving meth and Schlitz malt liquor will Toot's make an appearance,come to think of it ,maybe they should use those to entice her to show for the drug testing....

Nina

Ummm you would think that she would want to spend the hoilday with her kids ...not with some strange family who's not your family ...WTF??????

Lenn K.

Oh by the way, are panties required? I want McDonald's with my turkey, and Starbucks!

FlBiker

Any pics of this Cat Funt buying items for her children? I guess the dog is more important to her.

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Some of you people are so mean and arrogant and always think the worst about

people. In any custody situation the parents take turns on Holidays such as this. Maybe

Britney gets her children on Christmas instead of Thanksgiving. I'm thankful Britney is

surrounding herself with people who really care about her. I'm not exactly sure why she

isn't spending her Thanksgiving with her own family though unless she's spliting it up

with Miley and her own family.

Sara

yea right. like she's going to show

Fly on a Wall

They will have a fine dinner togather.

Thanks for the comments

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com

May all your turkey nuts be well done.

Dont eat to many Harv.

just me

What a shameful pap-pack attack that is! Looks like a pack of jackals ripping a meal to shreds. Since there is no employment staff to vouch for these photogs and to issue them a press card after a pre-employment background check, I think the time is long overdue for California, and especially Los Angeles city and county, to pass a law requiring paparazzi to pass a criminal background check and carry a state or county issued permit. Looks to me like there is urgent need for something like that to help assure public safety.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments