Mad Mel

11/19/2007 4:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Los Angeles Lakers trounced the Chicago Bulls last night at Staples Center, much to the chagrin of Mel Gibson and his son.

Courtside seats for Lakers games usually run over $2,000 a piece. Why's Mel so glum? Perhaps because he was roundly booed when his face appeared on the Jumbotron. We're told that Mel then stuck out his tongue, causing further booing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Robert Zimmerman

Mat is either igorant or selective regarding historical facts. He has G W Bush-like beliefs that it is ok to wipe out people of a specific ethnicity because a faction of that ethnicity is a threat. What a holier-than-thou outlook. He selectively justifies the crusades as self-defense, yet ignores the fact that atrocities, including widespread cannibalism, took place as in the Siege of Maarat in 1098 and Christian fury that was expressed in the massacres of Jews that accompanied the movement of the Crusader mobs through Europe during the first crusade. I bet you still believe that there were WMDs in Iraq.

bailouttheautoco.s

Looks like needs a whiskey sour!!! lol ,,,,,go get yur drink on Mel!!!

Kelli

He does need a drink, his poor kid!

damian's girl

Looks like he split his pants. I can see his sack...

bailouttheautoco.s

LMFAO NUMBER THREE!!! GOOD ONE>>>>He sure has not aged well.........looks like an alkie..oh wait he is!!! lol

LA will always SUCK

spoiled little brat.

He's Boring now

He's mad cause the Bulls didnt get Kobe. Or because beer sales were cut off after the start of the last period.

Just Another Hater

He was there to see Aryan Jordan.

Chuck

horrible people you are. How do you know what's going on in someones life? Maybe there is something going on in his life and he didn't want to let his kid down so they still went to the game.

So funny how all of you judge someone like Mel Gibson about him being judgemental.

Hypocrits.

sammy

maybe he's sitting next to a jewish person. Mel is such a douche.

AUNT DAR

MAD MAX OR NOT....
STILL LOVE MEL,
EVEN BEYOND THUNDERDOME!

Kelli

Kathy, I'm not trying to be mean, but he does look happier in a bar hanging around younger women.

Reine

Well I still like him. Others have done worse. I don't know how he feels because I've seen drunk people & they say things they don't even mean.

Dan

He is with his kid and he was boo'd..

Of course he is not happy and I feel bad for the child...

How many of YOU haven't said something in a druken rable you are sorry of? If you drink, I hate to tell you but you sound like an idiot every time you open your mouth while drinking..you just dont realize it..

Leave the guy alone..

Chuck

just my opinion,

why does it matter? I love to read TMZ as much as the next person, laugh at some of the celebrities actions/antics....but I have a hard time with people who hate someone they don't know and then bitch about that person hating. Why is that ok in this society?

Do YOU know what Mel Gibson or his son were thinking at the time of this picture? Maybe his kid just took this father/son time to say "hey dad, I'm flunking math" WHO KNOWS?

If someone apologizes for something they say or do, it should be the end of it. (unless it's a crime, then they should suffer the consequences, then it should be over)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments