'Dancing' Stars

Predict Winner

11/20/2007 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The "Dancing with the Stars" finale is only a week away -- and TMZ caught up with a few of the rejects last night, giving their picks. Check out who Jane Seymour, Mark Cuban and dancer Tony Dovolani chose as the winners.

Also out on the town: former Mess USA Tara Conner, sign-happy Jason Alexander, a solo Ron Jeremy, attention whore Michael Lohan and Hilary Duff, who was in NYC with boyfriend Mike Comrie.

All this and more in today's "Get ready to rumba!" edition of Star Catcher.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lenn K.

Never watched the show and could careless!

FlBiker

Okay, who stole all mah S H I T?

Correction

That is not Tony Dovolani in the still shot, that is Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

EssDee

Maksim is not a cast-off. Duh. He will be the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else disgusted by the free air time the idiot Osmonds have commanded? Each time I see them I vote for anyone else but Marie.

Margarita

Marie should be thankful to her fans, that's the ONLY thing that has kept her there this long...she is NOT the best dancer. Go Mel B. or Helio, you have been consistent through the entire competition.

keeblersdad

I think it it rigged. No way Marie Osmond should be still there. The best one has already been voted off. My votes go to Helio.

DARK MEAT ONLY

I love Marie she dances great! She has always been good to me. What wrong with you people? Just because Marie comes from a big loving family, is no reason to hate.
Go Marie, Go Marie all the way. She's the best dancer in the show.. Yea Marie

Re

I agree Tom....I am sick of seeing Donny on TV everytime I turn it on. And he's suppose to be one of the dancers next season?
Mel or Helio BETTER be one of the winners. VOTE VOTE VOTE for them, either one!!!!
Marie is good, but does not compare to Mel or Helio!

Sassy

Come on all you sour pusses. This is a fun show and all us 40 plus are way proud of Marie. That these stars get out there and dance is commendable, but the fact that they continue to get better and some are downright fantastic. Love the show.

Private Dancer

I love the show also. I've been to their tours and have tickets for their next one.
Fair is fair.........what does age have to do with it. Mel or Helio have got to win! DWS is a fantastic show and I hope it stays on season after season.

maggie

Wow, so great. I love Tony very much.

jema

NO WAY SHOULD MARIE STILL BE ON SHES A SPOILED BRAT NO ONE ELSE GETS ALL THE ATTENTION SHE GETS EVAN TOM KISSES UP TO HER AND I USED TO LIKE HIM NO MORE SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN OFF WEEKS AGO JENNY HAD HER BEAT AND DIDNT HAVE ALL THE ATTENTION LITTLE SHOW OFF MARIE GETS

amanda

Oh come on. Even our elections are based on "popular" vote. That doesn't mean the best person wins. Marie brings a vibrancy, energy and personality to dancing that Jennie lacked. I happen to like the Osmond family. Clean cut, close family. If you're against them because they're a good family then I'd say you have issues. Perhaps we'd have less domestic violence if we had more of the Osmond type of family. Jennie is technically better and a sweetheart of a person, but in my opinion, she lacked "oomph". I never felt compelled to watch her whole performance. She didn't reach me that way. That being said, Mel is already a performer/dancer and therefore, I expected her to be a cut above everyone. That leaves Helio. I think that he, given the facts of him being a race car driver, has never been a performer or dancer and is an exceptional dancer with verve, energy and a wonderful stage presence, deserves to win. Now, that being said, I can go on with my real life. Happy Thanksgiving all

Maxsim

would be nice if they actually knew what they wrote about! That is NOT Tony D. That's MAKISM DUHHH anyone who watched the show for 5 minutes could see that. Way to go TMZ you're always on top of things NOT!!!!! BTW he's still dancing with MEL B!

Glisten Garbor

Maksie Pad and Mel B for the WIN!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments