It's Mark Cuban!

11/20/2007 12:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Marc Cuban: Click to watchThe ex-"Dancing with the Stars" contestant tells TMZ he lost 30 lbs. since the beginning of the season.

Samba does a body good!

COMMENTS

sdfsdf

YAH!! I WANT TO RUN MY FINGERS THROUGH HIS MAN FOREST!! I'M TIRED OF ALL THOSE WAXED METRO BOYS! GIVE ME SOME LANUGA!!

THE CRIDDLER

Um #6 Kelly Clarkson...are you brain dead?

you are a disgrace. Marc Cuban is a self made billionare who launched 'broadcast.com' and then bought the dallas mavericks basketball team with his earnings from the sale of that name, you might think...so what, hes a rich punk...not so, his original company all 25 of his original employees that stuck with him when it wasn't certain they were going to make it, he gave them all shares in the company and they are all millionares now. I think he is great for sports and I am impressed with his generosity.

he is also not a nerd, he is 1 step below crazy fan (crazy fans dont have money)

Catalina

I like is chest. some hair does't look good on guys (i.e.too muh hair),but his looks yummy :P

writergal

Yum!

from Canada

I think he looks great. Very Sexy! He is obviously naturally hairy all over his body. His body hair is short which looks good. If he waxed his stomach, he would also have to wax his legs, arms, chest, etc. to match. This is a lot of work and requires a lot of maintenance. Personally, I don't mind the natural look just as long is the hair is kept trimmed short and neat.

Mookie

Yes. He is a HUGE nerd...but kudos to anyone that can get a six pack from dancing...(which sounds just about impossible). If I were him, I would've used some of my 40 billion and had one installed years ago.

johana

his six pack looks saggy, you can tell its no 20 y.o. but for 49, thats impressive

anon

I think he is really sexy.

ATLchick

Who is this hairy monster?

Johnny

people complaining body hair? Real people are not waxed metrosexual gays!

RH

Fleiter, Redacted is based on a TRUE STORY. Like it or not, these guys raped and killed a 14 year old girl after killing her parents and a sibling. Most plead guilty in an effort to avoid the death penalty. None of this happens to be Marc Cuban's fault. He owns the studio and it's certainly a story worth telling. If it sheds a bad light on our soldiers, that's because some of them did very bad things. Again, not Marc Cuban's doing. I'm sorry you consider that treason. I do not. We should all support those who are doing the right thing over there, but you have to know that there are those who aren't. What a hateful thing for you to say that he should choke on his money. You sound no better than those rotten little bastards who are the focus of the film.

made in hawaii

Ewwwww! Thats disgusting. Get a RAZOR

R.Zimmerman

Six-pack?? More like thirty-pack. Fat and furry. Revolting.

Dude In S.D.

WOOF~~!! YUMMY.
Thats one hot furry tummy. why would you girls wanna wax that. get over your fake made up selfs! Here's hoping his weenie is au-natural as well !

jennah

PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ON MARC CUBAN!!!! SERIOUSLY NO ONE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HIM!!!! HE'S A LOSER!!!! HE'S NEVER WON ANYTHING YET HE FEELS LIKE ITS HIS JOB TO GET ATTENTION...UMM ARENT WE IN LA??? LOSERS DONT GET REPORTES ON!!!! PLUS HE"S SO UGLY THAT EVEN WITH HIS WEIGHT LOSS HE STILL LOOKS LIKE VOMIT

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments