Dr. Adams Blames Malpractice on Bad Patients

11/21/2007 9:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A totally unrepentant Dr. Jan Adams spews in an interview that any suggestion that he botched Kanye West's mom's surgery is "offensive" and "unfair."

Adams also tells People (in its latest issue) that the 11 malpractice suits uncovered by TMZ in the last week don't represent his deficiencies as a surgeon, but instead, "represent a bad decision in terms of choice of patient."

"When people say 'plastic surgery' they think of me," says Dr. Adams, who isn't even board certified in plastic surgery. Though he wouldn't comment on what happened to Donda West, Adams does say, "I'm thorough and I do my job well."

Rosie – Bush is a War Criminal

Ever-outspoken Rosie O'Donnell is finally, at long last, sharing her real feelings about our president, who has 425 days left in office.

"George Bush is a war criminal," she told an audience at a fundraiser for her For All Kids foundation, reports FOX News, turning the auction into a political pulpit. She also told the crowd that she's decided to register as an independent, so she can vote for New York mayor Michael Bloomberg for prez, even though he hasn't decided to run -- yet.

Party Favors: K-Fed Lawyer Unconcerned About Brit P.I. ... Heather Mills Threatens Not to Talk

Kevin Federline's lawyer tells Us that Britney's attempts to catch K-Fed in the act (erratic driving, drinking around the kids, etc.) won't be "a good expenditure of funds" but that he "can't stop that from happening." ... We're cowering in fear: Heather Mills is threatening to cut off any news media outlet that makes fun of her, like laughing at her for suggesting we drink rat's milk, reports Page Six.

vikki

kyle, hope your thanksgiving day is as bad as your comments.

vikki

Lenn K. so true!

Petite

I lost 40 lbs in 4 months by walking on my treadmill for 2 hours a day, 5 days a week, in front of my TV in the "lap of luxury" in my own home (not some smelly gym).

No dieting- I just ate good food and watched my portions. No Slim Fast, no pills, just exercise. MOVE IT AND LOSE IT!!!

frazcraz

What is wrong with the world anymore?? If this had been a white doctor then all the black community would have been yelling murder. But since it was a black doctor then it couldn't have been his negligence. A woman is dead!! This man is free of any charges!! Is something not wrong here????

vikki

so now your just a petite bitch #17?

WHAT?

I'm just glad this Adam's dude is black.
Another straight forward example of the double-standard card, and how it doesn't operate today.

Rosie, the terrists are calling you.

Brian

It's time for true Americans to stand up against people like Rosie and let her know we're tired of her back seat comments and would recommend she keep her FAR left opinions to herself. How can any lesbian claim she knows how anything about our government.

gretchen

Doesn't Rosie understand that you vote for whomever you want, regardless of your political affiliation? All you have to do is register.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

I don't like Rosie but she's right, Bush is a war criminal. He has ruined
this country and the world with his lies. A real thug and bully.

DaveRog

#20, I am so glad you said it first.
I too am very relieved that Dr. Adams is black. Can you imagine Kanye West's reaction had this been a white Dr.? I don't even want to think about the race baiting he would have caused and we would have all had to deal with. I am thankful for Dr. West's bad judgment for that.
I am very sorry for Dr. West's death, it's tragic. I hope Kanye West can heal from it.
I am just very grateful it was a black Dr.

WHAT?

Congrat's petite!!!

Proof that hard work does pay off!!!

itstrue

Rosie is under the (delusional) impression that anyone cares what she thinks. I think that she should go up in a hot air balloon (and take a few other celebrities with her) and blow aimlessly around the world in 80 days, or at least til the air runs out somewhere over the Arctic Ocean. At least it would give us 80 days of peace and quiet.

crus

Hey, it's me, I'm back. Sorry i've been away for awhile. Hey, please , more Greasy and Gummi Bear. What have they been up too?? Also, why is everyone in my office an idiot??

jseph

ROSIE HAPPENS TO BE 100% RIGHT...
SHE IS A FREE THINKER WHO IS PEACE ACTIVIST!
... SHE FREELY ADMITS SHE IS A LOUDMOUTH.. SHE ALSO AS AN AMERICAN HAS THE RIGHT TO VOICE HER OPINIONS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!
WHAT DOES BEING A LESBIAN HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING??????
AS AMERICANS, WHY DO YOU THINK SHE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SPEAK UP ?
ESPECIALLY WHEN BUSH TRULY IS A WAR CRIMINAL.. AND THE REST OF THEM...
QUESTION AUTHORITY!!! DAMN IT !!!

Anne Frank

Rosie, how'd you like to get some work done? Don't worry. I'll take good care of you.