Modeling Geographic

11/21/2007 2:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Supermodel Helena Christensen was spotted leaving a restaurant in New York yesterday.

We're just sayin'!

Katherine

The girl on the NG cover stopped the world in it's tracks with those eyes. Remember she is NOT wearing make up.

I remember seeing her a few years ago and she has aged. Unlike women in this country she has been free to do so with shame or surgery.

Some of the older ladies in our country look like burn victims from all the laser wrinkle treatments.

Katherine

Excuse me that would be without shame

Kitten

Looky-Loo is right!! The highest paid model in the world right now is that Giselle, I think she like makes $30 million a year- the famous Victoria's Secret model. OMG!!! is she ugly without make-up or what!! She really does look like a man. And without those Victoria's Secret push-ups, she has nothing! Nada, Zip! LOL

NATALIE REID FAN!!!

SHE LOOKS FINE AND NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER STAR WITHOUT MAKEUP.
THAT GIRL ON GEOGRPAHIC IS BEAUTIFUL TOO - THE THING IS, THEY LIVE A HARD LIFE OVER THERE THAT AGES WOMEN QUICKLY. THAT NATIONAL GEO PIC IS SEVERAL YEARS OLD TOO BY THE WAY. IF HELENA GOT HER HAIR AND MAKEUP DONE TOMORROW - SHE WOULD LOOK AS GORGEOUS AS SHE ALWAYS HAS. IT IS ALL IN THE ILLUSION PEOPLE.

victoria

even the most beautiful woman or man can be captured and photograthed and the result can be very unflattering the angle the mid way expression that was shot the bad lighting all can anddo make anyone very unattractive i know because the am very familar with the camera being behind it and often in front of it as a model.... helena has the bone struture and a combo of fem and man that makes a beauty we will always see bad photos of famous people caught in at a bad moment does be so fast to judge the total person looks from one photo get your self a life.....

Kristen

Whats scarier the people that make this hideous clothes or the crack heads that would pay to $6000 to dress like a ninja crackhoe? She looks so old and hagered. Like a little Russian woman waiting in line for her bread! Not quite the hottie on the beach she use to be. We all age, but not when she looks like an old peasent woman.

S

I sure don't see where they look like TWINS!! The mouth is different, the nose is different , the chins are different. Come on people! I guess you see what you want to see, lol.

SONIA

MODELS R WAY TO SKINNY I SEEN NAOMI CAMPBELL YEARS AGO IN PERSON SHE LOOKS UGLY WAY TOO THIN AND TALL GOOFY IN OTHER WORDS MODELS R 6FT TALL AND WAY 102 OR LESS NO BODY WHATSOEVER I THINK ITS A PROBLEM WHEN A PERSON IS 6FT TALL AND CAN WEAR A 5 YR OLD CHILDS CLOTHES THERE IS A PROBLEM HOW CAN SOMEONE DESCRIBE THAT AS BEAUTIFUL THE WOMEN ON THE NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MAG IS NATURALLY BEATUFUL HELENE CHRISTIANSON ON THE OTHER IS UGLY WITHOUT MAKEUP YUK

siren

Like it was mention here before, make-up artist work wonders.
If you see they celebrities, and models shopping among us, without being made up, you wouldn't even know who they were, cause they're just like most of us, but richer.

hhhhh, the wonders of makeup, and a good agent, can make anyone rich, not to mention the airbrushing, and digitalizing of pics.

Rollando

I do not see any similarities between the two pictured women. The model to the left may not be in her best appearance simply because she may not even be at work when this picture was taken. As for the woman on to the right, I believe that was a random photo taken in either Afghanistan or Pakistan or at least somewhere in the region. I believe she was either 15 or 16 years old at the time. Several years later, National Geographic went looking for her to see how she is doing. Miraculously they found her. I think the article in National Geographic magazine said that she is now married and has 2 or three children. They took another picture of her. Her face had hardly changed. She still has that facial expression. Even though life is hard in that region of the world, nature was kind to her facial features. If my info on her is incorrect, I believe I am not that far off.

Delilah

I like grilled cheese.

jay

guys she was hot thats the girl from wicked game video 20 years ago.and the afghan girl is a beautiful young ladie

ml

Helena in person looks like a man, and not even an handsome man at that, without her hair and make up there is no natural beauty to be find.She looks worst than my 50 years old cleaning lady.
this is a fact that the glamorous beauty was a scam and a fake.
I saw her in person and she is frightening, her mouth is bitter like too pull and narrow, her nose is a bad nose job, if she would have kept her beak nose she could look like a witch.
I am an hairdresser and I have saw in my life true beauties "au naturel" all natural and she is not one of them but more a triumph of ugliness when make up with the result is some gifted artist who make her looks like zillion time better than the poor face structure she got.
Sorry but you have a very despicable face Helena. Lets hope you have a great personality!

Lisa

The girl on the cover of NG is truly a natural beauty...WAS, anyway...I saw her many years later on some news report. The model on the otherhand, well, it's no secret that makeup, bright lights and the use of photography software can go a long way. Top models need height, and bones and need to know how to play to the camera, not beauty...Gees, look at the photo's of Spears! If they can make her look beautiful on a magazine cover, they can make anyone shine!

jay