Paris Hilton Gets Shanghaied

11/22/2007 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's big trouble in little China -- Paris is in town!
Paris Hilton
Looking like a Willy Wonka extra, the trannycontinental heiress visited Shanghai's Yuyuan Garden on Wednesday. That's ??!

Paris carried around a stuffed panda -- perhaps in honor of Thanksgiving?

FUTUREVISIONARIES.COM

Paris , you and i should be partners . im president and founder sole priortor of www.futurevisionaries.com ;I see the word FUTURE Can benefit all people all countries ..people FUTURE People Global FUTURE Voice ,Peoples FUTURE Children and Their Children FUTURE VS Greed ,Fraud ,Set up,Cover up , Power and money,Monopiles .

PEP BOYS FUTURA tires,MR OLIVIER CHANTECAILLE VS PEOPLE GLOBAL IDEAS THERE GLOBAL VOICE FOR FUTURE

My name is Kent G Anderson All my life i've put the people before myself. I've live a hard, lonely life as my own ideas stolen from me. I had an idea for a space restaurant which I shared with the owner of MacDonaldsn Bismarck. He later came out with Space Aliens not acknowledging my contribution although admitting it was my idea. I have also belived in Crown Prince Of Saudia Arabia who had sent me an e-mail expressing interest in my project FUTURE Isand. I was told to contact his advisor Mohnammed al hassan of Ocean Investments consultants limited. After 4 years of communication, it turned out to be a scam. I had sent everything to the Arabia Embassy and called the royal palace many times, as well sent fed ex information to the Crown Prince. The scam was finally revealed when I called the Arabian Embassy in Washington DC. and when I mentioned Mohammed al hassan, I was told he was scamster. I was later invited to the embassy to discuss the issue. I was told that the Crown Prince was not interested and that Mohammed al hassan was not his representative and that Scotland Yard was lookiing for him. I had shared the USA Trademarks and the business plan for FUTURE Island explaining the global vision of FUTURE in helping all people and countries. I was asked if I wanted to sue Mohammed al hassan. Since I didn't have the financial resources, I said I rather visit with King Abdulah about my ideas. I never heard back for them. At that time I discovered, that my patent attorney had set up a fraudualnt agreement with Chantecaille allowing them to have the rights of FUTURE when there were available. I understood that if the goods and services of FUTURE were added that Chantecaille would not be able to touch them; as it turned out it was opening the door for them. I did not undersand what was going on. I discovered this agreement two years after it was set up and the window of opportunity was up. I had asked the USPTO to void this agreement with no success. This agreement is destroying me and the intent of FUTURE. During this attorney's watch patent no. 76133905 went abadoned which was later revised with another attorney. I had received no benefits from this agreement, only threats and denial from the attorney. Pep Boys with a tire called FUTURA has oppositions with FUTURE. These disappointments have been detrimental to my health. Please view my webpage. The individual rights of a person and the global voices of the people are being threatened by monopolies and large corporations. Billions of dollars are being stolen from these rights. I'm requesting help and support from those that are interested. Letter to the USPTO: Applicant looks at FUTURE as a large global infrastructure resembling an economy of a country. This has all been threatened by an agreement set up in September of 2004 with Chantecaille. This agreement threatens to take ideas and global rights and use them against the people's rights. It was understood by the applicant that if the goods and services of FUTURE were added it would not allow Chantecaille access to these pending rights; instead it gives them access to these pending global rights. The applicant was not aware of this until two years after the agreement was made. Also 76133905 went abandoned under the attorney's watch and the PEP Boys cases wern't on TTAB log. Avon wasn't called back and other denial and events took place. The applicant request an Global investigation of the practices of the applicant's attorney and the attorneys ..involved in regards to the legal ethics, business and moral ethics. Thank you.
Best KGA www.futurevisionaries.com

About www.futurevisionaries.com
Business Plann
Executive summary of business plan for buiding FUTURE

COMPANY'S OBJECTIVES The vision of the company is to build name rights and a strong brand name identifying unique products, markets, services, and industries with special focus on inventions and ideas to build markets around those sectors. The goal is to build name rights in any marketing sector, to accrue franchising rights to identify the large marketing sector. The main goal is to build and to launch new industries, to test people's ideas in any marketing sector, and to launch and invest these new ideas. By identifying with the name FUTURE, the purpose is to build a major brand with a huge market where people can test their ideas in any marketing sector. Benefits are significant with a brand name that can include any industry, service and products. FUTURE is unique because of its ability

Standards are badly needed.

Not keen on those 'bug' sunglasses. Another style would be much better on her face shape.

As is, looks like The Albino Mosquito does Shanghai.

Gigi

Now we know why all the toys in China are poisonous.

Wally

Number 48...........................................Did your parents have any kids that lived?..... you freak?................Or did they huff way to much airplane glue the night you were concieved?........I would highly recomend for you to strapp on your bike helmet,and head out to the curb,and proceed to wait for the next short bus........What a Glue baby.....Damn....................

Shar

Will Paris wriggle and gyrate while hanging from a pole for the Chinese? Will she strut pose and expose her scrawny behind for them too? Are they even aware that this is her form of pleasure, entertainment and search for LOVE AND MONEY? Or is she pretending, while she's there, to be the straight laced, diplomatic, upstanding and dignified role model for young women everywhere!?

Yeah, Paris....RIGHT!

Ain't nobody here be buying into YOUR ABJECT HIPOCRACY. You're NOT fooling anybody, but yourself.

Paris fans, it's all just too creepy! Her low self esteem abounds with ALL her dirty dancing for the drunk, creepy low lifes, who hang out in the bars late at night and WHO JUST WANT TO COP A FEEL AND SNEAK A PEEK. What's the matter with her. Didn't her momma give her any guidelines about edicate and decorum? Obviously NOT! She should be home keeping a LOW PROFILE now if she really expects us to believe she is trying to change her image. Gyrating on a pole in a bar for sleezeballs isn't doing that! Man is she that stooooooooooooooooooopid?

You know why women like Paris are always seeking this kind of attention from
"anybody" and "everybody" they can even drunk, creepy low lifes? They feel desperately UNLOVED (just like a prostitute) and have a great need to fill that void with this kind of behavior. It's so sad that they do not know this about themselves. It's elementary and very "textbook" psychology 101.

How can she EVER expect to find real love, respect and trust from a man when he knows this is the kind of loose woman she is? The kind who will "take it off" for the right price or the right place (late night in a bar for sleezballs).

P

aqualung

Pamela4Ever:

the ONLY thing they've accomplished is receiving an INHERITANCE from gramps.

CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980

PARIS WHITNEY HILTON 17 FEBRUARY 1981
SING ME A SONG WITH MY NAME CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980

Go away!!

In recognition of her trip to China they have bestowed a Chinese name on Paris - SUM DUM HO.

Elise Silver

Good bye Paris Hilton... That's Hot!!! Please take care of your self because we all love you no matter what with a love that won't die... forever and forever. I am happy that I got a chance to see who you really are. We love you.

Elise Silver

Paris I will miss you.

Love always Elise

Remember me and smile...

Elise Silver

P. S.

God says you can come home

whenever you want

but you better... run!!!

I'll be your friend if you ever decide to come home.

Elise Silver

Paris I love your dog too!!! I love all dogs!!!

marlon

she is top star☆

CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980

PARIS WHITNEY HILTON 17 FEBRUARY 1981
FOR ME NO PROBLEM
I COME IN AMERIKA FOR YOU
PARIS WHITNEY HILTON 17 FEBRUARY 1981
TO BUILD YOU
PARIS WHITNEY HILTON 17 FEBRUARY 1981
QUEEN OF MY HEART THIS CASTLE THAT FLIES
(FOR OUR LOVE)

(THIS AND A MASSAGE FOR ALL THE CHANNELS OF THE TELEVISION IT IS AMERICAN NEWSPAPERS)

Shar