Ooh La La!

11/24/2007 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ spotted the still chesty, 54-year-old Colleen Camp at Koi Tuesday night.
Colleen Camp
Colleen married the son of Sam Goldwyn, producer John Goldwyn in 1986, leaving Professor Plum in the library with his candlestick!

O J Simpson

Why do people say she looks good for 50 or she looks good for 5 kids or looks good for being pregnant?
You either look good or not
NO excuses
You would either do her or not

LongJohn69

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Black Teef

OMG

Mariah

Wow, how did you even recognize her?? I don't think she looks bad or anything, pretty normal actually, but nothing like the before picture. Even if armed with the before picture I think I would walk past her all day long without a glimpse of recognition.

AZ MOMMY

Who cares if she is thick. She looks great and looks very happy. She looks a lot better at 54 than Princess Caroline looks at 42!

MWalters

ha! You don't do pillsbury doughgirls? Are you trying to make us think that you could get a girl? ANY one for that matter?

Sam Walter

14. MWalters is a weewee expert. The lady is a HOG. More bounce to the ounce, I don't do Pillsbury Dough girls.

Do us all a favor and take your rosy palm of the keyboard fat boy.

Dan

I am not sure I would bang her, but i would like to fondle her, at least

Thats One Ugly Skanky Hoe

I would still do her!

All that I would need is a 10 pound bag of flour and then aim for the wet spot.

Sam Walter

23. I would still do her!

All that I would need is a 10 pound bag of flour and then aim for the wet spot.

LOL After you empty the bag...put it over your head...maby you would stand a chance with her.

Susan B.

I hope all of you who call her names--fat, a pig, etc.--get judged by others as harshly. Stupid, judgmental, narrow-minded, haters...let's put your picture on this website and see...

James Dougnuts

What the holllllly hell is that women doing being so hot THEN leaving it all behind and looking like some stay at home mom who had to squeeze out some kids? Nice rack still at 54, MOTOR BOATIN' S.O.B. you old sailor you!!!

DEE-VA 1960

SHE LOOKS HAPPY, WHAT ELSE MATTERS?

Oni's Mitsukai

I can see who the immature little punks are, the ones that really believe that you have to be a size two in order to survive the real world, and those who just have too much time on their hands. Bottom line? Over seventy percent (probably including most of you) are in fact, over weight with serious health problems. The fact that she's actually made it to fifty four without a serious heartattack is something to be said. She looks great. She made her fame and now is out in the real world. Probably has her own children and living off her MILLIONS.. unlike a few here who has nothing else to do than to trash celebs on the internet. Wow... you're cool. Continue to enlighten the rest of the world with your opinion...please. Meanwhile, the ones who actually admire a person for having some talent can go about doing just that.

Gia

M Walters- you are SOOOO right!! These psychopaths hurling insults my 6 year old wouldn't find clever would probably take an 80 year old if she'd have them. I'm guessing the only lovin they get involves polyurethane. And with their obvious hatred for women brings to mind Norman Bates.

She looks great.