Tara Reid -- Famously Unknown

11/24/2007 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shopping on paparazzi doorstep Robertson Blvd. yesterday, Tara Reid was surrounded by a legion of snappin' paps and fans. Wait, go back. Tara ... who?

After whats-her-name scooted into a shop, a TMZ photog went around asking people if they could identify the fallen starlet.

You won't believe the photog-to-fan ratio!

Maybe she should change her name to "Sara Speed" - that is what I would do.

Cara Deed?

Maybe she could join Kelli at a Vegas strip club & make $10K/night in tips?

htownchameleon

TO #13: YOU MUST ALSO HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BECAUSE ALL YOU DID WAS COMMENT ON THE FACT I HAD NOTHING TO SAY..............LOSER!!!!!!!!

20 - now you are trying to entrap us in some kind of reverse psychology paranormal logic

Kelli

What in the world is that X person rambling about?
She looks tired!

P-Type

Who hasn't met her and her post- pre- op Aeriollas.

Janice

Is that the best you people can do? What an update!
You know, with all the fires going on out there, Harvey, Did you ever think,It just may be Karma. You really deserve all that will be coming to you.

honest abe

once again i wonder what tara done to piss off TMZ corny reporters wandering around all day looking for kids to say they dont know who tara reid is. whoa what a big funny story.to be honest most young kids dont know who anyone is they dont remember actors. please air head young girls they dont even know what street they are on

Tim

Pretty useless paps you have at TMZ. Even I know who she is and I've never seen any of the stuff she's been in.

Hey Harvey, your shirts all look alike.
Maybe someone at TMZ can criticize your shirts, like they do for other people.

Tim

If you are putting up pictures of nobodies, why not do something on Harvey??
Maybe you can do something about him buying 5 brown shirts at the same time.

Rustyvain

Hey #26 Get out of the house & buy some batteries for the wife (C) & possibly take & give her some lithium.
I live on a "secluded" PART OF FL where Opra,Spilsberg,and so many others live next to us here in Fl.
The California fires was reported all over my local 6:00 NEWS. So I'm not sure what you want Harvey to do?
Harvey is Soooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!! I could water him down at the sane tine make a PSA?
Why are you so mad at him he follows leads follow up on celebrity news and delivers it after checking it for any legal impropriety going on.

So please.....
Don't make me want to throw down over Harvey?
okay?
Don't be talking no smak to bout' Harvy or TMZ!
and we cool.

Eddie

I don't get it, when did she become unknown? Everyone knows who terra reid is and I think tmz is even making her popular. Shes unbelieveable hot and who cares if one of her boobs is bigger.
Must be gay bloggers working for tmz

Lenn K.

X - I just blew a blood cot trying to figure what the hell you're talking about. I think you're saying she sucks, I guess. By the way, this could be Britney in about 6 months at the rate she going!!!

1. Tara probably should have married Carson Daly
2. She mentioned buying a house - so she still may be worth say $5M & smart about her finances
3. The boob deal points up how corrupt plastic & cosmetic procedures are
4. Hope she & Brit & Lindsay keep it together because in 10-15 short years they'll look much older in a LA LA land that craves youth mainly - peace & love

roughdaddy

another fallen never was...remember a fresh faced tara reid?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments