Brit Keeps Rollin' -- Thru Stop Signs!

11/26/2007 12:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears -- and the paps who trail her -- sure have trouble obeying the rules of the road.

Cameras caught Spears leaving the Four Seasons on Saturday, where she proceeded to disobey traffic laws, again, by rolling right through three stop signs without coming to a complete stop.

Me

this damn hick is such an idiot!!! she hates her kids I am sure, who else would do all these stupid against the law habits!! she probably is doing it on purpose so she doesnt have to get those screaming lil brats back..

Winky Vitalic

What, no insightful (not) comments yet from Lenn K on this one?

Kitty

TMZ, I love you, but seriously - we don't care about Britney anymore.

Winky Vitalic

You know, if you or I were being chased by the paps, we'd try to get the hell away too.

Britney, hire a driver to help get the paps off your back, honey. Your fans still love you & wish you well.

Winky Vitalic

Kitty, if you don't care, why do you read and take the time to comment. LIAR!

LA will always SUCK

too much money, no brains

Pebbles

She is my hero.

Kitty

#5 - I think I'm hoping, however futile the attempt may be, that Harv & Co. will listen. I'm interested in the custody case or when she finally kills someone with her car - but not every stop light/sign where she pulls a California Roll.

FlBiker

She is an object of pity....

Dog is a racist mutt!

It's her world and we must comply to her wishes. In her world, traffic rules are only mere suggestions that only non-celebs must comply to.

Giggles

Girlfriend has some sort of death wish. And I would agree with her on that.

kyle larrow (zoom)

Question: Did she do a ROLLING STOP at a stop sign, or did she not stop at the stop sign at all, rolling right through it. If she did the 1st one, that's just being ((petty)), TMZ. If she did the n2 one, then the stupid bitch belongs in jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's deadly, yo!

Pebbles

I run red lights just like her all of the time. Especially when there is a ton of traffic. I creep up into the middle of the highway as far as I can, wait for the oncoming traffic to stop when their light turns red, then I turn. It's the only way to get to where you need to go sometimes. As if YOU people never do that? Puh-lease.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Another bogus video ... I see a white car driven by Harv running stop signs with a tmz camera car videoing Harv run stop signs.

What does everyone else see? License plate number? Faces of people in the car?

Show us the proof. Enlarge that license plate so we can see it!!!

Anyone know how to spell "S.T.A.G.E.D."????

Team NKOTB

Who stops completely at stop signs? Really? You nit pick at every retarded thing. And those of you who overact at the nitpicking... (#'s 1,2,6,8 and 9 so far) You're all effing retards. TMZ loves ruining people's lives. I hope someone ruins YOURS. Losers.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments