Helio Castroneves!

11/28/2007 2:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Edging out favorite Mel B, race-car driver Helio Castroneves took home the disco ball trophy. Do women ever win this contest anymore?!

He and partner Julianne Hough came into the finals in second place, just one point behind the Spice Girl and his hotness Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Both couples received perfect scores of 30 from the judges in their final dance Tuesday.

As expected, Marie Osmond was eliminated first after her robot doll-inspired routine. QVC called, they'd like you back, Miss Osmond.

Looks like Hough is the lucky charm, having also won last year with speed skater Apolo Anton Ohno.

COMMENTS

Wow my goodnesss

I am so glad Helio won, too. He is fantastic and so is his partner! I would pay to dance like those wonderful people. It's incredible.

Wow my goodnesss

Yeah, Julianne is hot and I'm a girl. How do we learn to dance like that?

totellthetruthiseverything

fran,

be my partner, dance with me, i'll do you, like I know helio wants to do Julianne.

Julianne is HOT !!!

Wow my goodnesss

Hey, everyone. This was very hard to judge because everyone did a stellar job. I had a great time watching but my money was on Helio.

Wow my goodnesss

totellthetruthiseverything:

alright .

totellthetruthiseverything

fran,

i like to dance the sexy dances. are you willing to dance the sexy dances?

BTW, Julianne is HOT !!!

Wow my goodnesss

to: totell....

I guess my message didn't go through. I said, alright

totellthetruthiseverything

fran,

meet me at the Millenium Dance Studios in the Valley. so, we can start practicing dancing the sexy dances...

BTW, Julianne is HOT !!!

PS You know who else is HOT !!! that tall, blond woman wrestler with the long sexy legs, from a couple of seasons ago...

Wow my goodnesss

totell...

You're a hot guy right? I know who you're talking about.

totellthetruthiseverything

fran,

you're a hot woman right? what's the name of that female wrestler, i remember that sexy dance routine she did to that song from Nelly Furtado 'Like a Bird'. Now, that was a sexy dance routine.
fran, are you ready to dance the sexy dances like that?

Wow my goodnesss

totell...

yes I am a hot woman 5'5"36,25,35. blond & blue. I have another question for people out there. Helio is a winning F-1 driver who is coming to NASCAR next season. Does anyone race or know about racing?

hello, it

Sorry. The real winner is his partner....she carried him to the win. He'd just stand there and she'd dance around him.

Gerbils, Inc

Congrats to Helio!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!

sandy

she definitely carried helio, but he was still the best in a very lame final.

kerrybabyxx

A bunch of showoffs..... Still Mel had an edgy side to her dances,and I would of picked her,she really is sexy...