Last Dance for Helio and Fiancee!

11/28/2007 2:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Helio may have waltzed into winning "Dancing With the Stars" by doing a Paso Doble ... but the Paso Uno is what he's doing now!

TMZ has confirmed business executive Aliette Vazquez has broken off her engagement to the "Dancing" winner. Vazquez and the race car driver had been dating for more than six years and have been engaged for a year. "There have been a lot of rumors and a lot of misinformation out there," Vazquez's rep Howard Bragman tells us, and she "wanted to set the record straight."

Bragman told us, "This is a personal decision and I ask the media to respect the privacy of Miss Vazquez and her family. She has no plans to talk to the media, but reserves that right if she needs to clarify misinformation or defend her reputation."

Let's get ready to Rumba!

UPDATE: More good stuff! We've learned that the two have not spoken in weeks. And so you know -- this has nothing to do with partner Julianne Hough. It's just between Helio and Aliette.

monique

They both look like platinum, over-the-hill bimbos.

Seriously

Helio is better off. He can get anyone he wants.
Julianne is only 19 years old FFS! I doubt Helio wants to date
someone so much younger than he is.
Here comes the DRAMA from the ex-girlfriend. I'm sure you'll be hearing more from her.
She seems to want the attention otherwise she wouldn't be talking to the press.
Maybe Helio dumped her and she's trying to save face. Either way, STFU no one cares.

Debbie

I don't think jealousy has anything to do with it!! have you seen what Ali looks like........ she is really beautiful and I don't think has to worry about!!! She puts him to shame!!! GO ALI!!!!

MDK

Helio & Julianne were on 'the View' this morning and he said he was still engaged and that she was very supportive. He said she had met julianne and maybe she could teach her a few steps to which julianne cracked "Maybe at the wedding".

Did anyone bother to tell Helio??

AUNT DAR

I WAS WONDERING WHAT THE DEAL WAS WITH HER, CUZ HELIO AND JULIANNE SEEM SO IN TUNE WITH ONE ANOTHER.. I KNOW THEY HAD TO BE, FOR THE DANCING, BUT IT SEEMED LIKE MORE TO ME... ONE CAN'T HELP THEIR FEELINGS....
AND IT PROBABLY DIDN'T HURT THAT JULIANNE IS A BEAUTIFUL BLONDE ...
I WISH THEM ALL THE BEST!

Kelli

I never heard any mention ever of his girlfriend. News to me.

stephanie

Wow, this show has caused more breakups and divorces that "Cheaters".

Jonn

G. A. Y. ....or at least he was in my dreams last night.

Debbie

I am a latin girl and I can say we are not all jealous!!!! Why are all of you so quick to assume she did anything wrong???? why can't it be him??? because he is famous??? Give me a break!! If he would date Juliane, that would make him the biggest loser and heartless!! Way to have class!!! I would really question his "all smiles" routine!!

Ashley

On The View this morning, they asked about his fiance and he acted like everything was cool between them, but the issue was quickly swept under the rug too!

Harry

Julianne is NOT WITH the Entourage guy. He was on Howard Stern saying he was "pursuing" her and that they had gone out a few times, and talk every day, but nothing more. He probably blew any chance he had by talking about it on the radio. I honestly can't say I blame this Helio guy. She might be the hottest, cutest thing in the world right now. And being hot and cute is a pretty combustible thing. The most fantastic body I've ever seen. She seems to blow up relationships whenever she walks into a room.

whoever

He was on the View this morning saying he was still engaged and that she had been a really good sport about all of it. Of,course, that would not have been the place to announce it. He said that she had met Juliannne and that she was going to teach her some dance moves for the wedding. However, I think there is something going on between those two. You don't kiss a dance partner like that, especially on live national TV. Curioser and curioser.............

Insert comical name here

He seems almost as gay as the professional male dancers to me. Perhaps she wanted a more masculine guy. Or maybe he decided to start playing for the other team.

ItsMe

whoa! he was just on Larry King a few days ago saying that his wedding will be after the tour and even joked that Mel B and Marie were invited.... guess not!

weeds

he have to smarter than the rest the rest of us..