Britney's Bookstore Hysteria

11/29/2007 10:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears caused chaos in the most unlikely of places last night -- a bookstore! No, she wasn't picking up the latest additions to the bestseller list -- she was just gettin' her coffee on.

Barnes and Noble has a Starbucks, y'all! And as the percolated popwreck weaved through aisles of books, paparazzi literally jumped out at every turn, causing utter insanity inside the usually quiet location. Apparently, Barnes and Noble has no issue with paps running amok through their aisles!

Brit took refuge in the Starbucks kitchen and hid in the bathroom until her order was ready. It took eight, yes eight, LAPD officers to escort her safely to her car -- now there's taxpayer money put to good use! Britney, shockingly, purchased no books.

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

If TMZ didn't comment on Britneys every move you wouldn't be here. Face it Britney is the most talked about celebrity out there good or bad. If you want to read non Britney material go to ........okay well there's really noplace to go that doesn't talk about Britney.

SwordsWoman

Too bad....She should have picked up "Parenting For Dummies!"

annoyed

25. Make so extra Cash. Call/text (562) ICA-STAR when you see a celebrity. We pay you CASH for your tip (562) 422-7827 toll free-(877)Holly-Tip www.hollywoodtip.com Cash 4 Tips- Very Confidential-Cash 4 Xmas

Posted at 9:46AM on Nov 29th 2007 by Stan

Stan, if I could find you right now, I'd tear you a new one. This spamming thing is getting out of hand. TMZ, if you dont stop the spam, you're gonna lose readers. That is, if you even care.

dee from the bronx!

I think its so sad that this poor girl is stalked even when she gets coffee really you all live normal lives but imagine if everything you all did was put under a microscope and dissected im sure noone would like it. Celebrities are people also and though they are more in the spot light then normal people they should still be allowed to have privacy. How many of you all went to a barnes & noble and picked up a coffee hmm? I have dozens of times but because it was her something so simple turnes into gossip I think it shows just how much people need to get a life when someone buying coffee turnes into media gossip. Get a life people!!

Tessa

Since Britney brings alot of this on her self.. Why should LAPD escort her ass out of any jam she gets into?? That goes for any star who abuses the system..
Lot's of stars like Starbucks but you don't see them going out everyday to buy some,,
They like there privavcy so they stay out of the limelight..
As far as the Paps if she didnt like it she would stay away from places they know she goes..She might consider staying home and bathing or doing something about that horrible hair/weave,, or here's a thought she could play with her kids..
No, she should'nt stay home all the time but damn the girl is always out and about..

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

Britney honestly looked dirty. Her hair hadnt been combed in a day or two. Her clothes looked like they were taken out of the bottom of the dirty clothes pile. She obviously likes the media attention because she continually subjects herself to it. I don't have as much sympathy for her as I use to because she is allowing this to happen. I just feel sorry for her sons. They are innocent but have to suffer the repricussion from both of their idiot parents.

HEY IDIOTS!

i agree with #4 & #7! I blame YOU TMZ.com and all of the others that do not even give her room to walk. You shouldn't be allowed to do this nor enter stores. Also, some people actually get addicted to Starbucks (two friends of mine are and they get headaches if they do not drink it every day) so resorting to a coffee maker isn't going to do - trust me!

SHE WOULDN'T BE AN ATTENTION WHORE IF THE PAPARAZZI WOULD LEAVE HER ALONE!

mickey

i guess this girl will never catch a break. i'm not by any means defending any of her actions in the past, but she is clearly trying to make things right and do good by herself, and everyone else. she gets b*tched at for going to starbucks and get gas, and we haven't really seen her do that lately. she goes to the one place "no one would expect" and the paps are there - doesn't that tell you something? for them to know she was even there, they had to be following her. i dont think it's for publicity - if the girl wants to get coffee, let her. if she had people running around for her for coffee, then she would be called a spoiled brat, so i don't get it. these stories aren't even newsworthy, yet they complain about her being out and about again - then don't write about her!

Dog is a racist mutt!

Again, I drop this petition off just in an off chance that someone will want to sign a petition fighting against the invasiveness of the Papz. Yes, as people have for some reason tried to angrily point out, it is a petition and it may not change the frickin' world, but it is a start and I don't see any other solutions being offered here. If enough people sign, maybe someone will figure out some kind of compromise to all this dangerous craziness. SO SIGN THIS IF YOU HATE THE INVASIVE PAPARAZZI:

It's also not a spam producing site and I am in no way affiliated or working for these people. I just found this here a couple of months ago when someone else posted it.

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

How can Britney support Kevin and Shar by staying home?

BRITNEY FAN FOREVER

These paps are so out of control. I would not put up with these morons. They need to get a life!

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

#9 IS TOTALLY RIGHT ...............................

BRITTANY IS A WASTEFUL PERSON WITH MONEY , SHE HAS NO RESPECT FOR IT .

Team NKOTB

I only have to assume that the same bunch of you ignorant fools that keep talking trash about Britney are the same ignorant fools that believe in god. Yeah, she loves causing a scene and the paps so much that she hides from them in a bathroom or kitchen? Do you people procreate? Because it would behoove you not to create children, or help in anyway in creating any. The world does not need any more illiterate asses in it. The comments left on here by most of you proves to us who needs help in society. It certainly isn't Britney.

Now, if you will excuse me... i'm going to go put my feet under the tires of some moving cars so I can complain and possibly sue when my feet get run over. But i'll be sure to sell my socks on Ebay and post links on TMZ for you.

I hate you. I hate your babies. I hope they die.

enough

I got an idea...let's have Britney live as a prisoner! She can buy a coffee maker and never go out. Great thinking! Although I would love to never see another pic of this popwreck, I am sick of all the blame being focused on her. Those picture taking nobodys are to blame - they contribute absolutely nothing to society except expense and chaos.

FlyonTheWallTMZ@aol.com

Why would brit call the paps - Harv has them staked out at the entrance to her home.

Get real people.

You cant get starbucks at home - quit already with the buy a coffee maker - sounds like the same people that say get a driver - or stay home. Get real people.

Even Harv isnt real -

Give Fly a break and think before you post people. Read the earlier posts so you dont look stupid posting the same dam thing 50 times -

Send comments to the address below

Harv some waffles Harv