Hey Hey There's a Monkee ... at Hyde?!

11/29/2007 2:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Can't stop monkeyin' around! In his sixties, Sixties stud Micky Dolenz was out breaking hearts last night at Hollywood hotspot Hyde -- a regular hangout for the "Dancing with the Stars" crew, Paris Hilton and the dingy Cisco Adler.

Dolenz was pimpin' in his pinstriped suit and matching hat, looking like a gangster out of a 1940s mobster flick, as TMZ caught him heading out of the club after dinner at Mr. Chow. He later caught the last train to Clarksville.

mySTRONGopinion

I loved the Monkeys!!!!!!! I'm showing my age. I remember watching their TV show. Love me some monkeys!!!!!

TMZ FAN

WHO? .. Hey hey they WERE the Monkeys ... (yawn)

Cartman

The Monkeys were a great inspiration to the Beatles.

Thanks

Bob

to # 3 - the Monkees "inspiration(al) to the Beatles"? Get your TV history right... the Monkees were an American TV response to the early Beatles movies.

Terry

Looking sharp. He did one of the first rap songs I had ever heard
( in a video Early 70s ?) was cool but so different back then I remember saying what the heck is this, But I liked it. Can imagine today it would seem a cartoon.

Mary

#4...I think #3 was just making a joke.

JR

To #4:

#3's comment was a joke from "Dumb and Dumber"

OCD

Michael Nesmith was my favorite Monkee. He had the most mischevious grin ever. You just knew he was the life of the party.

Jeanie

Finally, TMZ... a REAL celebrity! He looks great, but where's his wife? And who is the blonde in the blue shirt at the end of the video? Just a fan? Doesn't look like his wife.

Jeanie

Micky is great but he's no Bobby Darin. Bobby was the best singer, musician, songwriter, and all-around entertainer ever! Even Elvis was in awe of him.

JoeBobHenryJed

Only being 31, I still remember watching The Monkees reruns when I was about 12 or so and Mickey was and always will be my favorite Monkee. He still looks great for his age!

Snarksnarksnark

Since was seen leaving Hyde then apparently he got in which means he ranks higher up the celebrity list than Chyna and the Davis brothers. Now, that's hot!

Cynic

I LOVED The Monkees when I was a little girl, but even then I remember being amazed that Mickey had such a teeny tiny nose! It looked like it belonged on a small child...I'm still a Daydream Believer, though!

ck

Micky's getting around lately. I met him at a loft party for Duran Duran's new album in NYC last June, and he was surrounded by beautiful women. Truly a nice guy.

lawoman

Loved the Monkees!! Still love Mickey! He looks wonderful & not full of Botox like so many others (hear that David Cassidy??)! Keep rockin' on, honey!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments