To All the Haters: Jennifer Loves Her Body!

12/1/2007 4:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Love Hewitt would love to focus on nothing but her recent engagement -- instead of focusing on the ghastly whispering about her butt. Alas, it's her ass that's on everyone's mind.

Recent photos of JLH looking ... um ... a tad fleshier than usual have Love fighting mad. She posted a blog on her site this week that says, "I've sat by in silence for a long time now about the way women's bodies are constantly scrutinized. To set the record straight, I'm not upset for me, but for all of the girls out there that are struggling with their body image ... Like all women out there should, I love my body."

If you say so.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

tiffany

Yeah TMZ is just mad because they looked like a jackass calling a woman who is a size 2 fat and people magazine called them out on it.

harborview

I am NOT advocating eating disorders and NO woman should be stick thin. But come on, when did it become acceptable to have a big cottage-cheese butt? If she gained some weight, thats fine, but being completely out of shape and chunky IS NOT acceptable when you make your living in the spotlight based partly on your looks! She needs to get off her fat butt and get into the gym and at least firm up!! I think that people in the spotlight should be held responsible for the way they look, otherwise why are they stars? That just makes her like everyone else and she should not be making big bucks if she doesnt keep up her looks!!!

rachelhope26

She is very beautiful and who wants to be stick thin? You people at TMZ are disgusting!@@

bing

We're not haters, we're just calling it like we see it. her ass and legs look like cottage cheese. It looks nasty and disgusting.
Now you know damm well, that she doesn't like her body. We'll be seeing a different body on this girl next year, cause she's going to be workin out like theres no tomarrow. BET !!! iT'S OK TO BE OUT OF SHAPE, BUT A LIAR IS ANOTHER THING.

spediego

Screw them Jenny,
because you have real beauty and that's by being yourself.
I LOVE that ASS. That's whatz up...........................
Don't Change A Thing.

Aimee

i had to laugh at some of your comments. but the fun poking aside i think JLH is beautiful. she has the hour glass figure that a woman was BORN to posses, and one sultry stare from theose big brown heavy lashed eyes i think would be enough to melt any man.

Alea

Uhm...who cares? So she might've gained a few pounds, but does it REALLY MATTER? It's not like the world's collapsed. You people need to stop worrying about these celebrities and their weight. Honestly, it's not going to really affect any of you. And she's not even fat - she's sooo much slimmer than millions of other people.

Also, to all the people that say that people who are fat can just "run to the gym and drop pounds" - guess what? IT'S NOT ALWAYS THAT EASY. It can be very difficult to lose weight, depending on your metabolism and the way your body works. Stop being ignorant, please. Not everyone can be a size zero - that's just not how the world works.

Kville

I think it is nice how you stand up for others and put aside the hating of the media. Most celebrities don't do that. They are so busy getting off on the fame but you kind of shy away from it and are not afraid to speak your mind. That is a quality most celebrities don't have. Good for you, JLove!

Sandy

I don't know what they are talking about. She's gorgeous. Anyone who can't see that is blind. Twiggy's out. Women with shape are in.

phantomknight

It is so inspiring for me when I see a woman that has common sense! Us real men love women like you. We all think you are adorable. Keep it real and please never change

Get Real

I know what you ate last summer...EVERYTHING! Bawhahaha. I thought I'd fall off my chair laughing when I read that.

But seriously, lots of 30 year old (which is YOUNG really )women have healthy curvy bodies WITHOUT ALL THE LARD. Where in anyone's post do we say we like to see her stick thin? NOWHERE. Sorry, her body looks neither healthy or appetizing. JLH can lie all she wants. I think Catheryn Manheim says she loves her body too. Well good for them! WE DON"T.
Oh, she's complaining about no free time to work out? BS. She's lazy. And eats to much of the wrong THINGS. Vacation is an excellent time to hit the gym in the fancy type places she is likely staying. Uh... swimming, tennis, running. Plenty of time for romance too. The two activities are not mutually exclusive.
I love all the fat chicks here defending her.

omofmom

You go girl!!! who cares if you have a giant ass!

I'm here for you. Just text me.

Former Jamie Foxx Fan

Good for you, Jennifer
Cause, I love my body too..... lol

JAMES

TELL ME THAT PICTURE IS NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!, IT CAN'T BE HER!!!!!!!

Wally

Jennifer.......Will you love my body?................drool,drool

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments