Montel to Teen: I Wasn't Really Going to Blow You Up

12/2/2007 4:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Montel WilliamsMontel Williams has issued an apology to Courtney Scott, the high school intern who he threatened to "blow up" Friday.

Williams sent the student an email via one of his producers, saying, "Regrettably I reacted childishly to the situation and for that I truly apologize to all concerned. I would like to invite Courtney and her family to appear on my show for a public apology." What a heart of fool's gold!

Montel confronted Scott and two other reporters after he mistakenly thought they had followed him to talk about a previous interview. The group was actually covering an assignment completely unrelated to him. Oops! A police report was filed by the student subsequent to the confrontation.

LORI

i don't know anything about montel other than he is a talk show host that suffers from MS. to me, i just don't get the big deal about this. so, he overreacted. haven't we all probably been there, done that? it's no reason to get all lawyer happy..

Pam

Maybe he should lay off the weed

candi

oh,my god another threat from another "famous" person. just what the hell was he thinking!? did he have to have the attention that bad? a threat is a threat especially this day and time. i am sure he did not mean it,but then again who knows. the girl did not just laugh it off and then he relized just what he had said and started the "I'am Sorry" BS well it may be BS to him but you bet your sweet A@@ it is not BS to her. Do you think he has been chating with "Dog", maybe he will call and as for some advice!! LMAO, never really cared for him in the first place,he thinks he is so full of himself,always doing the "Who's your baby daddy" well,montel you best be figuring out a way to settle out of court because you are going to get sued "Big Time" and she will get Monies!!

Attractive?

Please photoshop that picture of him and remove those dark circles under his eyes. How much makeup does he wear when he appears in public. He looks like HELL....pun intended.
The horns are a nice touch.

NubianGoddez

What an ass, nice to see what he really looks like without his makeup.

candi

#49--That is make-up,that is what is wrong with his face, they were trying to make him look like the devil!! Well,they did not have to try, he already looks like satan without the make-up LOL He is so low-life, tosay this to a 17 yr. old, it would not of mattered if she was 73 it was wrong and he knows it!! the Freak!

lilhottybaby

he is an egotistic a%#%hole

del

To Lori, #55 who said "i just don't get the big deal about this. so, he overreacted. haven't we all probably been there, done that? it's no reason to get all lawyer happy.."

I don't know what mental institution you just left, but we have not all been there, or done that. Those involved in the incident told the police:

"As we were preparing to film, Montel walked up with his bodyguard and got in Courtney Scott's face pointing his finger telling her 'Don't look at me like that. Do you know who I am? I'm a big star, and I can look you up, find where you live and blow you up,'"

Um, no. This is not something we have all done to a child.

Loud and talentless

For your information this craftweasel was N E V E R a Marine! Don't ever sully their good name. He was in the Navy ... briefly, but he was NEVER a Marine.
Semper Fi

Star

Of course he will say sorry because he wants to keep his show and to invite them on will only bring better ratings. Its not heartfelt!

Jusst saying

Always had the feeling this guy thinks too much of himself.......His comments included threats and he needs someone like this young girl to knock him down to size a little.

Jusst saying

#63. he said that....."I'm a big star" ??? what a jerk

Jusst saying

yea, he thinks hes a big star allright..............they all think thy can do whatever they want, and say whatever they want and its perfectly ok. don't know about a "star" but yes hes certainly is a JERK!

happydays

I channel surf and when I stop on Montel's show?, I only have to listen to his light weight dribble for about 5 seconds and I move on. What Montel did to this girl is very bad! Does Montel's illness give him a right to be a JERK? Do not go on his lame show, PERIOD.

No Nonsense Grandma!

HEY. MONTEL!!!

I WAS CHANNEL SURFING AND CAME ACCROSS YOUR SHOW AND SAW THAT THAT PHONEY BALONEY SYLVIA BROWN WAS STILL ON YOUR PAYROLL!!

SHE IS A LOUSY, LYING WITCH!! AND WHEN SHE WAS WRONG AND THE MEDIA ASKED TO SPEAK WITH YOU ABOUT HOW SHE IS NOT FOR REAL, MONTEL THE COWARD DISAPPEARED!!

HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED:
A BOY WAS ABDUCTED AND FOR FIVE YEARS AND HE LIVED WITH A WHITE MALE, WHO RAN A PIZZA PARLOR. SEAN WAS ABUSED ALL OF THAT TIME. BUT HE WAS ALIVE.
WHEN HIS PARENTS WENT TO THE MONTEL SHOW AND ASKED THAT FOOL, LOSER SYLVIA BROWN ABOUT THEIR SON, THAT BITCH SAID THAT SEAN WAS KIDNAPPED BY A LATINO, DARK HAIRED MAN, AND THAT SEAN WAS DEAD. KILLED. AND HE WOULD NOT BE FOUND.

IT BROKE SEANS' PARENTS' HEART, AND THEY SHOULD SUE HER UGLY FACED ASS!
sEAN WAS THEN MADE TO HELP ABDUCT ANOTHER BOY, BEN HORNSBY, AND THEY BOTH LIVED IN FEAR.
THAT GOODNESS THAT LAW ENFORCEMENT (9WHILE LOOKING FOR BEN) ENDED UP IN THE DEVIL ABDUCTORS' APARTMENT, AND THEY NOT ONLY FOUND BEN, BUT THEY WERE SURPRISED TO HEAR AND SEE THAT SEAN WAS STILL ALIVE!!!

SEAN AND BEN'S PARENTS WERE ELATED, AND SYLVIA BROWN, SATANS DAUGHTER, HAD EGG ALL OVER HER FACE. SO DID MONTEL.
BUT NEITHER RESPONDED TO REPEATED REQUESTS FOR AN EXPLANATION!!

YET MONTEL WILLIAMS STILL HAS THE BITCH ON HIS SHOW, AND THAT RIGHT THERE SHOWS HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT MONTEL WILLIAMS IS.

NOTE TO SYLVIA BROWN, JOHN EDWARDS,VAN FRAUD (PRAUGH) AND ANYONE ELSE WHO SAYS THAT THEY CAN TALK TO THE DEAD, I HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR YOU!
I KNOW YOU WILL FAIL SO MISERABLY, BUT IF ANY OF YOU OUT THERE KNOW THESE SHYSTERS, TELL THEM I CHALLENGE THEM TO PROVE THEY CAN TALK TO THE DEAD!!
HERE IS WHAT I WANT, AND IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
1- HAVE JONBENET RAMSEY TELL YOU WHO REALLY KILLED HER, AND HOW.
2-HAVE STACY PETERSON (THE COPS WIFE) TELL YOU HOW HER HUSBAND KILLED HER AND TO TELL YOU EXACTLY WHERE SHE IS!
3-WHILE YOU'RE ASKING STACY, WHY NOT ALSO ASK PETERSON'S THIRD WIFE WHAT HAPPENED RIGHT BEFORE SHE WAS KILLED, AND HOW HE KILLED HER.
4-WHO KILLED JIMMY HOFFA, AND WHERE IS HE BURIED?
5-NICOLE SIMPSON AND RON GOLDMAN--THEIR VIEWS ON HOW THEY WERE KILLED, AND WHO WAS THE OTHER MAN HELPING SIMPSON?
6-ASK LEE HARVEY OSWALD WHO THE REAL KENNEDY KILLER WAS, AND WHO HE WAS A PATSY FOR?
7-BRUCE LEE--WHAT HAPPENED THERE? AND WHO RIGGED THE GUN SO IT WOULD KILL BRANDON LEE?
8-I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE BILLIONAIRE ADVENTURER WHO WENT AROUND THE WORLD--WHERE DID HIS PLANE CRASH? HIS FAMILY WANTS TO FIND HIM! HE WOULD EASILY BE ABLE TO TELL YOU WHERE HE IS, BECAUSE NAVIGATION AND LOCATIONS WERE HIS FORTE.
9-TUPAC SHAKUR--WHO KILLED HIM? WHERE IS THE KILLER?
10-LAST BUT NOT LEAST, BOB CRANE--WHAT HAPPENED?!

EVERYONE, FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN LISTS OF DECEASED PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE WONDERING ABOUT, IN TERMS OF WHO KILLED THEM AND WHY?

LET'S PROVE TO THE POOR, DESPERATE PEOPLE WHO PAY THOSE LIARS MONEY FOR THEIR LIES, AND THEIR BOOKS, THAT THESE ANIMALS WHO BLATANTLY LIE ABOUT BEING ABLE TO TALK TO THE DEAD!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments