Aretha Gets No Respect from Her Stylists

12/3/2007 3:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin turned up at the Kennedy Center Honors in D.C. on Sunday, wearing the curtains from the White House music room!
Aretha Franklin
Sporting "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?" makeup, the 65-year-old living legend was draped in an unnatural amount of yellow fabric!

Say a little prayer!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

OCD

Love her music, but I'll have to admit that's definitely not her best look.......

YESSY

LET ME JUST SAY I HAD NOT SEEN HER IN A WHILE.. AND SHE HAS CERTAINLY GAINED ALOT OF WEIGHT. WOW

YESSY

SHE IS BIG!

Marlb Man

She has her own zip code, she puts butter on an aspirin, she has more chins than a chinese phone book, when she walks, her legs start a bush fire...Time to call a Doctor!!

the lost

Oh boy, don't give me another reason to hate the song "Hey Nineteen"...

justice for daniel

15. Seriously, tone that down.........cover those arms and dress like a 60+ year old women. Thank God the sylist managed to cover up those HUGE breasts. Who would have ever thought to dress Ms. Franklin in yellow. For goodness sake, she should be in black from head to toe - not dressed like a NY city cab.

Posted at 2:22PM on Dec 3rd 2007 by Get Real

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little confused here, exactly how is a 60 year old woman supposed to dress?

musique4life

I love the colors. The designer has a great eye for what looks good on Aretha. First you gotta be able to afford to see it in person. Speculation from photos is a bootleg opinion. If anyone is ashame to show what God has given them , you are a vain you-know-what.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Too many people throwing shade based on the fact to have nothing to stand on.. I have always been size 14 and up, missed out on leadin dance recitals, but i still danced. To this day no matter where I am the camera always seems to get glimps of my full figure and it looks great. I am greatful for every pound. For the grace of God, elevate your consciiousness to talk about real issues.. like how to buy me a new car for christmas! sounds good to me. These clothes have already been worn.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

I can't believe Kirstie did this to herself.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

First i cannot believe that Kirstie ever let herself get this way and Aretha needs to cover her big ass up and fire the person that put that makeup on her face. She looks like an old man in drag. Please tell the females of the world what did this to Joan Van Arks face so that they'll know NOT TO DO IT.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10