J.Lo -- Muy Grande!

12/3/2007 2:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite sagging record sales and box office flops, Jennifer Lopez is still a huge star!
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
The 38-year-old mamacita-to-be, with mousy hubby Marc Anthony at her side, showed off her beautiful, bulging belly at the Movie Rocks concert in L.A. on Sunday. Doing it well!

After months of silence, Jennifer finally admitted she was expecting -- during a Miami concert last month.

Lara

I'm sure they are very happy and your hateful remarks are yawn no big deal to them. I don't find Marc Anthony unattractive and I think he gave his marriage to Miss Universe a good try. Didn't he marry her twice? But he always wanted JLo and now they're making it work. I'm sure he sees his kids often and provides well for them. People move on if things don't work out although some in here seem to think people should hang on to a lousy marriage for dear life....redneck mentality? The only thing that could turn me off Jennifer Lopez is if I see her wearing fur again - it would be curtains then. (oh and yes -Harvey Levin is a mutt - yuck - I'd take Marc over him any day).

sherricheu

What a Guido looking little man!

stormy

Marc did marry Deliaria ? Miis U. twice, but, it seems that he was always pining after J.Lo and, once she became free after dumping Ben for crusing a stripper or getting a lapse dance in Vancouver, or whatever, she beckoned Marc A. because he was a sure thing! He dumped his wife immediately and hooked up with J.Lo cause "she's the boss" as he says. She bosses him around, but, he's so happy to have her that he takes it since he never got over her since he met her in '99. Poor Miss U. was only a stand-in for the 2nd marriage until J. Lo dumped Ben, so he dumped Miss U. As for being 38 and pregnant for the first time, she was having trouble conceving. Better late than never!

LH

Not a fan of either Marc Anthony or J. Lopez . I agree that her big hair and heavy make-up is unflattering. However, I have admired every gown she has worn during the past 2 months.

Plobes

Taco-flavored kisses for my Mark!!

I've got to make a run for the border
I've got a craving only tacos can stop
now it's time to place my order
two tacos, a burrito and a soda POP

Dee

He needs to leave the smokes and booze alone! He looks like DEATH!

Jack

HIDETHE WIENE.............ACTUALLY SHE IS PUERTO RICAN. BORN IN THE BRONX, NEW YORK. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.

YMbatmn

WOW, there are some real judgmental people out there. I suppose you all look better, dress better and make more money ...all while you under a microscope of jealous on lookers that pretend to hate everything about her, but REALLY want to be her!

Fokin P

Very Zombie Chic!! Get some sleep fugly...

Studio

She is having twins, so she is big.

lcal

She' s beautiful!!!! She could get as big as a house...and stll look great. Hopefully she will stay healthy and happy and will have 2 beautiful healthy babies.

JV

She looks beautiful. There are a lot of nasty people here today!

HATING HEIDI

GAWD he is SOOOO UGLY !! and she looks like she has the Scientology Lobotomy going on... the two of them should just jump off a cliff.....

STOP THE INSANITY

GGIRL

MARC DOES NOT LIKE TO SHOW HIS KIDS IN PUBLIC, I WONDER IF HE IS GOING TO COVER THIS OTHER ONE WITH A PAPER BAG LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON WITH HIS KIDS. BY THE WAY, SHE LOOKS HUGE!!!!! AND KIND OF PRETTY NEXT TO HIM.

Jill

Anyone who says she isn't beautiful is just jealous. She looks wonderful. As for him, who cares that he's not "good-looking"? Do any of you sleep with him? She probably thinks he's beautiful.
Those of you who are so quick to judge people on thier looks, will we be seeing any of you on the runway anytime soon??????