Another Eva Bruises Her Black Card

12/4/2007 2:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just a couple days after Eva Longoria single-handedly propped up New York City's economy with an epic shopping spree, her namesake, Eva Mendes (that's A-va, ahem), put a minor dent in her credit card with a varsity-level spending trip of her own.

Joined by fur-covered pal Kate Hudson, Eva hit the Dolce & Gabbana boutique, as well as intimates emporium Kiki de Montparnasse. And boy did these two gals look happy!

We asked Eva about that note she left a driver whose car she grazed, but -- maybe it was the retail whirlwind -- she didn't have any response.

damage

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

I'D LOOK HAPPY TOO IF I HAD MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN THE BANK TO SHOP WITH!

Logo Designers

she is fine!

She looks like hell

Fur covered? How do you know it was real? Why does this matter? You know what? I LOVE FUR. I think fur coats should come back and be all the rage. Who are the PC people and what right do they have to tell me I can't wear fur? There is absolutely NO news to tell and they always have to stick in some PC crap.

BeKindToAnimals

Kate just lost me as a fan. Why do people have to wear fur? Don't people know how cruel it its?

bigass

yank this,

shut the hell up. if she wants to wear fur, then so be it.

BeKindToAnimals

Lady with class YOU HAVE NO CLASS. How would you like to be skinned alive? If you were skinned I would wear you because people like you MAKE ME SICK!

kim

I wish Kate a lifetime of misery like the animals on her back suffered for her coat! Piece of trash she is!

FUR IS DEAD

So anal/vaginal electrocution, starvation, disease, being boiled and skinned alive, being confined to small wire crate in a facility that reeks of waste while not being treated for the severe wounds suffered from being caught in a steel trap are ok - as long as its in the name of fashion?

You people are sick and disgust me. Think of something other than yourself for a second. It's not just foxes, minks, raccons, etc that are being killed for fur...it's dogs and cats, too. People seem to put companion animals above all others, so what do you think about that? Or will you continue to keep your head in the sand and just think about me, me, me.

kim

Lady with class - if you are able to withstand the torture these animals made into fur coats go through and still come out alive then I say you go girl wear all the fur you want. Obviously you would be bloody and dead and not alive to wear the fur you idiot. Only tacky women wear fur.

Kat

I will still wear leather shoes though.

Nutage

LOL...they musta hit the hoooch before the shopping trip.

Awake in Seattle

Being kind is "classy". Wearing fur makes you look like a Ho from the 50's. I hope it's not real, but it is definitely disgusting. Ditching cruel practices is part of evolving. "Lady With Class" - you probably would be a holdout for slavery too.

She looks like hell

ClassyIsKind and all of you. You are all such raging hypocrites! You have your leather shoes, your leather handbags, your leather sofas, your steak, your bacon, your chickens, you are all so full of it! That's why I LOL @ all of you. You know what? People have been wearing furs for centuries and there are plenty of rural places where people wear it all the time, hunting, camping. Such a bunch of PC crap if I ever heard it. Stick a sock in it you bunch of phonies. Classy iskind, don't be silly! I PAY my help. LMAO

BeKindToAnimals

I am no hypocrite. I am vegan all the way and that includes leather. I have respect for all life on this planet, except for people like you.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments