Children's Services Has Concerns Re: Brit

12/4/2007 7:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the Britney Spears/K-Fed divorce case has released 300 pages of documents. One document says, "Based on its investigation to date, it should be noted that DCFS (Department of Children and Family Services) has concerns of its own regarding the safety and welfare of the children if the children are left in the mother's care."

In a declaration filed by Brit, Spears asked the judge to keep the custody and visitation schedules private, arguing that she needs confidentiality "in order to minimize the chance that unscrupulous journalists will gain unwelcome access to me and the boys." BTW, Brit often has a paparazzi escort, some of whom wash her windows and pump her gas.

Another document confirms a TMZ story that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services has multiple "child abuse and neglect referrals" regarding Brit and K-Daddy. As we reported, most of these allegations are considered random and frivolous.

The DCFS told the court that until their investigation is complete, they "request that the father maintain custody, that the mother's visitation remain monitored, and that the mother continue to drug test, attend counseling and parenting classes, and that the mother undergo an evaluation.

Jack

J...........I DONT KNOW AS FAR AS THE KIDS ITS FUNNY HOW THE DAY SHE LOST CUSTODY WAS SPOTTED WITH A BIG SMILE OUT PARTYING AT A CLUB..........YOUR THE MEDICAL EXPERT ENLIGHTEN ME...............LOL

Kelli

I'm just saying seriously please, I cant get that Damn song out of my head. You tube it.

the lost

If the state is that concerned about the boys' welfare in Brit's care, that means she is SERIOUSLY a bad mother. This has nothing to do with Kevin wanting to get even or get money or anything. The state of California does not award custody to the father who has less money and resources unless the mother is truly a WRECK. This is legal proof that Britney truly is a terrible mess. But then again, we already knew that.

the lost

Oh yeah, and I would not be surprised if Britney is already or gets pregnant again sometime soon. She can't drink or do drugs anymore, so she has to do something. And we know that when she gets real bored she likes to procreate, y'all!

Jack

IF YOU LOOK AT THE SITE U TUBE BACK IN OCTOBER 2006 ITHINK. K FED VIDEO TAPES HER COMPLETELY HIGH AS A KITE............HE DEFINATELY WAS TRYING TO SET HER UP............I THINK THE VIDEO TITLE WAS BRITNEY ON ECSTASY...LOOK IT UP I REMEMBER IT FROM LAST YEAR............SHE WAS BELCHING, SAYING HER JAW HURT AND KEPT SAYING WHAT??????? CHECK IT OUT IT WAS REALLY SAD.

Kelli

J, no medical terms please, your makin my head hurt! L, dont know what to say to that.

the lost

Yeah, Lillie. K-Fed wanted to marry Britney so he could set her up. What a well-thought out plan. Get real. Go like someone else with talent and brains.

just wondering

...K...ur right !! sorry!!!!! hahahhahhaa....so I saw the posting on Roma!!!!....somebody has a healthly fantasy going on!!!!!!!!! hahahhahaa....love it!!!....

Jack

WASTE OF LIFE............THATS NOT WHAT I SAID....I JUST STATED THE FACT THAT IF THEY EVER GOT DIVORCED HE WOULD USE THE EVIDENCE AGAINST HER. THATS ALL. SHE WAS THE ONE WHO WANTED A DIVORCE NOT HIM....I DONT DEFEND BRIT AT ALL. I THINK THE KIDS AT THIS POINT ARE BETTER OFF WITH K FED.

Kelli

We all have r dreams. I'm so full of it!!

thats right

reading these comments by people that actually like britney just amazes me. like you Team Brit, i think you must be chris crocker in disguise. you're as big a loser as britney is. she obviously doesn't want her kids. she's a douchebag like you and i'm glad her life is falling apart. i hope they find her overdosed in some fleabag hotel. maybe then her kids will get a chance at a normal life.

Jack

J.............YUMMY...........ROMO IS LOOKING GOOD TO ME TOO..........LOL

just wondering

....L.ILLIE...I got ur pont the first time!! and I agree...he must have one heck of a vault in his Little House in the Canyon that Brit bought!!

just wondering

...Damm...u tubed the song by artist then forgot name of it!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr...b b s......I'm soooooooo techno challenged!!! hahahaha

Jack

J.................LMAO...BOY YOU ARE ON A ROLL TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!