Pitt to King: Just Hold on a Second!

12/5/2007 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt loves his children and never fights with his partner -- boooooring!

We kid, but in a new interview with seven-times-married Larry King, Pitt talks about rebuilding New Orleans, and his perfect family, saying they make him "so proud."

Though the interview, airing tomorrow, is semi-standard fare for the hunky father of 4, King did hit the sexbomb with a hot one -- saying Brad started getting "emotionally involved" with Angelina when he was still married to Jennifer Aniston, something Brad has always denied. See Brad's fast response.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Miss Spell

Brad Pitt doesn't have a wife....DUH

Carol

Wife???

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Why didn't Larry ask about Stedman and Dina?

FRED

WHY WOULD PITT GET INVOLVED WITH A TWICE DIVORCED ,ADMITTED DRUG USER,ADMIITED LESBIAN AFFAIRS, WOMAN LIKE ANGELINA JOLIE? THEN HE HAS TO CARRY HER ORPHANS AROUND ALL OVER LIKE AN OBEDIANT MALE NANNY.HE COULD HAVE ANY HIGH CLASS WOMAN IN THE WORLD AND HE FOLLOWS THIS SLUTTY WOMAN AROUND LIKE A LOVE SICK PUPPY DOG.I ALWAYS THOUGHT BRAD PITT WAS A SMART GUY ,OBVIOUSLY HE'S LOST HIS MIND.

wake-up

Larry didn't say sexually involved, he said emotinaly involved. I thought Brad was sick of hearing about himself. Why not do a good deed without bragging about. Guess he's tired of his wife getting all the attention, and is trying to make a hero. Angie lost me, when she insulted Sharon Stone for donating 1 million dollars. She is and was a freak.

Lilarose

I don't respect either Angelina or Brad.

The only way I can show it is by not going to their movies.

whatever

Pitt is doing a good thing. We should be happy when celebs actually do things that are helpful and tangible.. I'm no fan of Jolie (she's a freakish bag of bones), but I'm not on team Aniston either. This is a woman with everything who whines and whines and whines. Enough already Jenny. I could see this coming a mile a way. The kid thing is huge. If you want kids and your partner doesn't, that's a deal breaker, end of story. It's been 3 years almost so lets move on, people.

cass

No matter what this couple says. They responded to an attraction while one was still married. They may not have acted on it sexually until after the man's split with his wife. But that his break up was caused by Jolie is obvious. For a woman who has stated several times that she does not get involved with married men; this incident certainly shows her true colors, and it shows Pitt''s lack of committment to his marriage. For there is no crime in being attracted to another person during a marriage; the crime is acting on it
I think it why it is so important to Pitt, that he believe he and his x wife are best friends. for that is a balm to his conscious. And for the x wife she behaved with a lot of class, and must have loved him dearly to allow him that soothing balm.

Kathy W

At least they are both using their celebrity to try and make the world a better place; Jolie may have been "wild" in her twenties (like many of us) but she has changed her values and focus. Jenniffer Anniston should have satrted a family with Pitt- I'll bet he never would have left her.
I do hope, for the kid 's sake they settle down soon; kids need a home base,friends,a routine and a sense of security

two cents

# 6 I couldn't agree with you any more. I have no respect for either one of these people. I haven't seen any of their movies since the Jen/Jolie mess. I don't care how many children she breeds or adopts, she's a useless piece of trash and her father was right, she does have mental issues.

Throw in Tom Cruise in that self implosed banning of movies, too. LOL

the lost

Brad is really starting to look like Bruce Willis! I think it's cool that they treat all the kids the same. I hope that's true. I was a little worried that Shiloh would get the most love because she is actually their blood. But that's not what he's saying here. They could be worse, I mean at least they are good parents.

Georgia Girl

Do I hear a little Cajun sneaking into Brad's accent?

Marilyn

To Whatever:

Brad Pitt has a computer chip missing. Jennifer wanted children
by Brad. She said so to Oprah on Oprah's show.

Angelina Jolie has computer chips missing in her head. Wasn't
raised right in the first place. So both Angelina and Brad are very
strange people. They seem to fit each other. Poor children.

magickat

I'm not sure how I feel on this one. One one hand - when celebs put their face to a cause it brings more attnetion to that cause and therefore generating more donations. On the otherhand, sometimes it seems like showboating... especially in this case.

Beatles

Larry King was out of line. Perhaps there is a bit of jealousy about someone being happy and stable in their marriage

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments