Brit Banned from Hollywood Hotspot?

12/6/2007 9:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's a sign of human progress: At least one Hollywood club is giving the ol' 86 to Britney Spears, according to a new report.

Life & Style says that Winston's has banned BritBrit, after a disastrous visit on Oct. 29, in which she kept ordering the bartender to switch clothes with her, which the woman didn't want to do, but there's no denying Spears. The mag also says that Brit was "obsessed" with the manager there, but that he got "sick" of her attention.

One regular laments, "It was exciting when she was there. The whole bar would revolve around her."

"Dancing's" Maksim – I'm Not Leaving!

The guy who waltzed Mel B to her second-place finish in this season's "Dancing with the Stars" says he's not tangoing off the show, as he suggested recently.

Maksim Chmerkovskiy set the record straight to People, saying that he's not quitting the huge dancefest. Maks added that his comments last week saying he wanted to bail on "DWTS" were made "at a time when I was very stressed out" and that he "regrets" speaking out. "I am not turning my back on the show. I don't want people to feel betrayed. I love this show," says Maks. Sounds like contract time.

Scott Stapp – Assault Charges Tossed?

Former Creed frontman Scott Stapp could have domestic assault charges against him thrown out -- because he and his wife are hot 'n' heavy once again.

As Jose Lambiet of the Palm Beach Post reports, the rocker was popped last May for felony assault for throwing a bottle of Orangina at wife Jaclyn's head (which missed). But now, says the couple, they are "passionately in love, blessed with two beautiful children." And sources say that the charge, now a misdemeanor, will be dismissed early next month.

Party Favors: "Top Chef's" Dale and "Runway's" Jack – Bravo Incest? ... Eva Mendes is PETA's Latest Naked Babe ... Osmonds Hitting the Flamingo?

Who doesn't love it when love blooms across Bravo reality shows? OUTzoneTV.com reports that "Top Chef's" Mohawk-ed Dale Levitski is dating "Project Runway's" Jack Mackenroth after meeting on MySpace. (So glad Dale found a guy!) ... Eva Mendes is the latest specimen of wonder to grace the PETA "Fur? I'd Rather Go Naked" campaign in an ad shot by Don Flood. She'll be in Rockefeller Center unveiling herself today -- fully clothed, of course. ... Could the Osmonds be playing the Flamingo in Vegas for a regular gig? KVBC-TV (via Vegas Confidential) says that a deal is in the works. No word if the rag doll disaster will be banned.

Jamie

Honestly, is this how everyone entertaines themselves? Is there nothing better to do than sit around and talk bad about people? There is nothing wrong with being gay. And Brittney Has personal issues and you all need to leave her alone and let her work them out.

Lenn K.

#13, What the hell are talking about? Can you speak english like the rest of us!!

AlwaysHungry

Life & Style and Intouch have to be two of the worst researched tabloids ever and we know tabloids aren't known for their investigative skills.

OCD

Oh, man. It is sad to hear about Brit. If this happened in October of last year, why are they banning her now?

Or is TMZ reporting "old" news?

Seriously

Gee #15 Gross, that's not very "Christian" of you is it?

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Celebs change clothes every hour on the hour, this is nothing new. Some celebs buy clothes that people are wearing just because they love it, Madonna did it and also Pam Anderson if I recall right. Come on for a price I'd think anyone would. TMZ quit making it sound as if Britney goes around begging people to have sex with her, that's such a lie. Men go around screwing sheep, there's no need to beg a guy for sex.

Spurs

Or is TMZ reporting "old" news?

Posted at 10:06AM on Dec 6th 2007 by OCD

Gee, maybe because perhaps they had to do an internal investigation, which takes time to get all the facts and come to a decision.

Required

Looks to me the manager,the bartendress,the moviestar/singer/best mom contrived a
PUBLICITY STUNT .Britney is rich and bored,the bartendress is a lez,the manager has to have bucks to risk celebrity buisness, Its much to do about nothing.Britneys phot is a slam to the old Vegas Britney.Just shows how money can and does ruin alot of people
once happy lives. Britney get a life travel hook up with a married basketball player.Play with your boys at least once a year.

Sharona

I would like to see that "new report." So many of these things are blown totally out of proportion. The night clubs, bars and whatever love to see celebs come by because that draws a lot of the others. And think about it, if she stayed home all the time TMZ would have to lay off about half of the staff. She is great for the economy people. All the paps that are employed, tacos, new cars, all the gas she buys, pooty shots(I just had to throw that in) and also keeps up a low life ex husband. LuvUBritney

Spurs

She is really stunning.. I am expecting her new music video. She looks so hot in that pictures. BTW, have u guys seen her on a millionaire site MeetRich.com? I heard of this around the internet.

Posted at 9:31AM on Dec 6th 2007 by hyen

Well, I guess all the other 12 year olds will agree with you, as it seems these days, that young kids have no common sense of what is right and wrong, morally anyway. Shouldn't you be off to school or something. As for the millionaire site, who cares. It doesn't mean she has any class.

LuvTMZ

Gross People on TMZ,

I think you broke a "God's Law" Isn't gossip and hate suppose to be a sin?

Jackie

Barrig Spears from anywhere, gives it more class. She is a tramp

Jackie

Barrig Spears from anywhere, gives it more class. She is a tramp

Jackie

Any place that refuses to have Brit Spears in their establishment, has to have class. She makes a mess out of any place she goes

Mrs. H

Note to Spears: GET A LIFE> Remember when everyone thought Kevin was retarded? Well, tables have turned and we are all looking at you. Seriously. Britney shouldn't even have any visitation with her kids. I think she began losing it when Justin and her broke up. I feel bad for her but like Einstein said, " He who won't be counseled, can't be helped." She is starting to scare me. Like who knows she could be completely psycho and could pull an Andrea Yates. Don't trust her. I hope people will realize she needs an in-depth psyche evaluation. And as for Kevin; he is just playing cool until this all blows over. He'll be back to the same old loser wanna-be-eminem2008. What is with Hollywood these days? I love you Hollywood. But I don't love your stars.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments