Britney's Real Estate of Affairs

12/6/2007 6:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney got pop-tarted up last night -- as only she can -- slapping on her favorite pink wig for a sit-down dinner at the Four Seasons with her curiously hunky "Realtor." Is he on the market?

Spears seems serious about laying claim to some new real estate -- spending time with USC grad/house peddler Robert Edie -- in her quest for a palatial "party house." Is that what the kiddies call it these days?

Put out the welcome mat!

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

stop the madness

post 295 by Debbie well said!

cav

Sam
You're right -- there has to be more than rehab, because it clearly doesn't work for a lot of people. But if you're not in your right mind, how do you make rational decisions? They talk about hitting rock bottom, and I would have thought losing everything you love was it, but apparently not -- not for my neighbor and not for Brittney. Personally, I've never been addicted to anything but chocolate, so it's a real easy thing for me to say, just cut it out. I don't get it. But it's got to be powerful for someone to give up so much for something I see as so stupid. And think -- my neighbor is going through this without the public following her every turn and criticizing every little thing -- making fun of the guy she's having dinner with? C'mon. Who asked ya?

JEAN

less publicity would help the situation just quit putting her face on the most wanted list and then she wouldn't have anything to show off for, Take the boys from them both and then maybe they will both wake up and yes, he has skeletons in his closet. When he found her he seen dollar signs. Let him make it on his own like alot of unmarried single parents. You appreciate it more if it is not handed it to you. Britney lose the pink wig its not your color.

Barry

I don't judge Brittany, My only opinionis that she is a very sick young woman. As far as Hollywood, the majority of celebrities who live there are homos and whores. I truly believe that stars such as Barbra Streisand, Olivia Newton John, Warren Beatty & Annette Benning,
Billy Crystal, Shirley Mc Laine, Felicity Huffman, Calista Flockhart, Harrison Ford ,
Sally Fields, Tom Selleck, etc, are private and decent people. There is never any scandal about them.

TC

I love banging skanky trash like that. Brit you are so hot!

totellthetruthiseverything

look at his face...he appears to be in discomfort...diagnosis:constipation...recommended treatment: enema...

Mary Jane

She looks demented in this pic.....oh, never mind, thats pretty much ALL of them lately!!

Thanks for my Brit fix today, TMZ, you rock!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24