Spice Girls Rock L.A. -- Posh, Not So Much!

12/6/2007 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Believe it or not, the Spice Girls reunion tour is actually really good!

Besides whipping L.A. fans into a frenzy on Wednesday by singing all their hits -- Baby, Scary, Ginger and Sporty each belted out solo numbers. Mel C's "I Turn to You", Scary's rendition of "Are You Gonna Go My Way" and Ginger's of "It's Raining Men" brought the house down! Meanwhile, Posh rested her pipes and opted instead for a maaayjah prance down the runway as a mix of Madonna's "Like a Virgin" and RuPaul's "Supermodel" played in the background. She is officially a drag queen!

For almost two hours, the pop stars turned soccer moms (and the crowd of mini-dressed and heeled twentysomething girls -- and the gay men who love them) partied like it's 1997! Zigazig ah!

Courtney

who fuggin cares

crack kills.

OhHellYeah

That concert was great and so was Posh! They are entertainers and she was entertaining. I got my money's worth and then some!

GOD

i hope no one slipped on the snail trail

Heather

I'm sorry but...what the hell was that? I could have done that, for pete's sake. She can sing...she's no Streisand, but still...maybe she's trying to get on the next cycle of America's Next Top Model...

Terry

omg she is a first class retard

Alexsander

It was a fun show! Victoria was doing her thing, I know too bad she didn't sing LIVE- but maybe that was a bonus for us hehe :) I think the best of the night was Mel C- :)

rudewaitress

My 5 year old niece could work it way better than that no-talent tart.

FABIO

She sure as hell cannot sing worth a lick!

Totally lyp-synched!!!

MOM

OMG what the helll is that

hoo

I was there and I couldn't understand a damn thing anyone said the whole night. It took Posh saying it 10 times before I figured out she was saying WORK a la ruPaul.

Who's the retard, her for not even lip-synching, or us for paying to watch it?

Anyone know what song Baby spice sang as her solo--that crazy 60 voodo psychadelic/psychward number? I would have been so pissed if I drew the straw to do that number when Ginger SLEW THEM with It's Raining Men!

Elementa

Maybe Mrs. Beckham had to rest the pipes because she had to give Scary "No Good at Doin' Freestyle's" Spice a shout out at that dancing (gettin' ready to vomit) competition a few weeks back. Or it's a possibility she had a Supercuts rant on Xerox galpal Katie Holmes for copying her faded late nineties bobber. If anyone should be upset it would be Suri. Mom's going for that look like your 'Celebutot' effect. That's sick, give the totster some indivuallity. Call Paris up, get some primo hair extensions, and kick it Dawson's Creek style.

ATLchick

I agree that is silly. But she is way over rated in my opinion!

tippy katz

posh always had the weakest voice, sporty has best

FABIO

LOL #18. I saw Katie holding Suri in their VIP box and the matching hairdos looked just plain errie!! I guess the Scientology programing must finally be kicking in!! She's a true "Stepford WIfe" now!!

Later in the evening, as the show was about over, Suri was already asleep in her Mom's arms. Tom Cruise still had his "smile" and was pretending to really groove to the music. Kind of like "Risky Business". It looked totally phony....

David Beckham had family duty and had to watch the 3 boys, although I did see a Nanny a couple of times. He caused a near riot when he leaned over the glass of his booth to buy cotton candy from a vendor!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments