If You Don't Have Anything Nice to Say ...

12/7/2007 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley

April Is Blind

Comment #6 ("April"),

Actually they look good? Are you efin serious?! If you call having
50 plastic surgerys done to your face to the point that you look like Michael Jackson good, then sure.

I think Mattel & Hasbro has recalled them......

Deb

Lisa looks like she doesn't feel well. Priscilla needs to lay off the botox. Other than that, they just look like two normal people who are caught off-guard by cameras. Well, maybe not "normal" people. LOL.

TheTruth

It's creepy when your own mother has had so much work done to her face that she looks younger than you. Honestly-Lisa Marie looks like a grandmother..and Priscilla looks like she is made of plastic!

rae

Apparently Lisa Marie isn't as vain as her mother, and decided to age naturally. Like another comment suggested, Pricilla's skin looks like wax.

FIGHT

#98 "I have to say this". You're calling people retarded for critisizing other peoples' opinions, but isn't their criticism also their opinion? And you, therefor, are just as retarded as the people you took time to "yell" at?

Melissa

HEY CRYSTAL G. #41..YOU ARE A MORON! THAT MOST ASSUREDLY IS LISA MARIE (ON LEFT) AND PRISCILLA PRESLEY ON THE RIGHT. NOT GRETCHEN BONDUCE! All you would have had to do, to verify, is just put your pointer over the picture and it clearly says it dummy!!
Guess "we all" arent the retards now huh Crystal G??? PFFFFFFFFFFFT gotta love dumb people lol

Angela

As my old Pops used to say, "Looks like death eating a cracker!"

Have mercy!!

.:coquin:.

duhworthy

actually i was calling them retarded for saying things "like look in a mirror", and "i bet you are uglier" because even if we are all uglier than these two freaks, we are still allowed to say they are ugly.
also, i don't remember yelling at anyone, but thank you for taking the time to rise above the retards and try to show me how smart you are, albeit you failed.

Susan B

Leave my girls alone!!! Thank you very much.....

Sarah Esenwein

SMARTEST.HEADLINE.EVER

STAY OFF THE BLOCK LADIES!!

AnonymousV

I hope I never look older than my mom!

ladyjag

I think Lisa Marie is gorgeous! From what I have heard in interviews she has done, she is a lush. I hope she doesn't end as messed up as her father. That was such shame.

monique

That haircolor is not working for mama and Lisa Marie looks at least 10 years older than she is. She looks wore out.

FIGHT

I never said ugly people didn't have the right to criticize other ugly people. I just knew you guys must feel ugly too, and that was why you felt compelled to trash talk others. I'm coming from the heart, it's YOU who is trying to sound smart, but by ignoring the whole point of my original message you have failed.

I think putting other people down for vanity issues is unnecessary, especially since it's usually done to make the attacker feel better. Ugly isn't even a bad thing, it's how you perceive it, and how you make people feel about it.

Nothing productive or positive comes from your posts. If you're okay with being a waste of a space, then so be it, but then you're far worse than "ugly".

LeeLee

Looks like Mom came from a terriable recall from Barbie Land rejects, she's looks so fake and PLASTIC.....eeeewww