That French Chick

Clooney Dated in the '90s Resurfaces

12/7/2007 7:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Celine Balitran -- the French law student who became famous for dating George Clooney around ten years ago and then disappeared back into obscurity -- was spotted alive and well on Thursday. Who the hell breaks up with Clooney?!

Celine Balitran
The 33-year-old beauty was snapped at a holiday event in Paris, looking tres magnifique. By George, I think she's still got it!

Before Sarah Larson, Lisa Snowdon and Krista Allen, Celine was the first of Clooney's girlfriends to garner fame by association. Since her breakup with the The George in '99, Celine, like many celebudates, went on to star in a reality show; Celine's was a French one called "La Ferme Celebrites."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Me!

#70 - now I know why your name is damage

Freddy

She looks horrible!!!!!!!!! cmon guys, you can't be serious

LH

Celine is a successful working woman. She is a professional lawyer. She is so above you twenty-something-snots in the brains department that it doesn't matter what is on top of her head. Its what is inside her head that counts.

No symphaty from me

Wow, she looks older than I do and I'm 44 years old! Ha!

bailouttheautoco.s

HAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone

You know, if you put one finger over her nose and another on her chin and one over her forehead, she is kind of pretty. I remember when George dated her and I thought she was beautiful. What happened?

RacheLV

If this chick is 33 then I'm 22.

I'm 33 and all my friends are in their early to mid-30's and not even the heavy drinking and smoking ones look as spent as this girl.

hiven

oh! A little old, and I do not underatand why she became so ugly, I like her very much when she is young. But it is said that she has a handsome lover on tallfriends.com/photo/tallgirlhiven, and I can not believe it! So terrible!

R.Zimmerman

Yeah, she's got it alright: an ugly nose, capped teeth, and dirty hair. Oh, plus squinty eyes and a bad complexion. It must be a French thing.

Penny

She does look a bit weathered for 33 years old, but I think she looks fabulous as a regular woman with little to no make-up! Everyone who thinks she's ugly should take a look in the mirror and their own fugly jealousy.

acf

She's 38. Just read french papers, you'll know.

acf

She's 38. Read the french newspapers, you'll know.

Madam Obvious

She's older than 33. If she broke off with Clooney back in 1999, she would have only been 20 at the time of their break-up. She was definitely older than 20 when she was dating him, I remember she accompanied him here to Australia when he was in the Batman movie back in the late 90's. She'd be at least 36-37 by my reckoning.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7