TMZ is LIVE at ArcLight! - redirected

12/7/2007 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The ArcLight cinemas at Sunset and Vine were built on the site of the Cinerama Dome -- whose golf ball facade was kept -- you see it in all the aerial shots of Hollywood. Celebs and movie buffs love ArcLight's cushy, spacious, reserved seating -- and the old-time glamour of the great movie palaces -- the place even has a gift shop and a bar! Just adjacent are stores, a gym, a cooking school -- and something rarely seen in L.A. ... pedestrians. TMZ takes you there -- LIVE for lunch!

COMMENTS

ali

Please Mr camera dude
Tell them that enchanted is a great movie for kids and moms.

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com

That is very old news - Do you have anything recent?

Harv is awsome.

Party 'till you die!

Thanks 'Whoknows', but I am tired of this idiot and have the day off to do something about it. I also wonder if this fake vs real fly is just a bunch of crap to cause a stir to get noticed. I use this name a lot and I HAVE NEVER PRETENDED TO BE SOMEONE ELSE- just so you know.

2 1/2 Volts

SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll keep swattin', Captain!

Whoknows

oh yeah, he has many alter egos... its quite obvious really

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com

I use one name and one name only - I must have 20 imposters that constantly post - have fun with them.

I have said many times before _ Why would anyone respond to me - you got me.

Have fun at the movies.

Harv is in the front row.

Katy

I go to the Arclight every weekend (after you've been there and experienced the awesome atmosphere, it's hard to go back to regular cinemas). But the only celeb i've ever noticed was Santino from Project Runway. Actually, I see him a lot around town. So, I doubt you'll catch a celeb there at lunchtime on a Friday.

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com

Captain Obvious

jimmy dean

Harveee is NOT in the front row !!! he is with me now, here at Yoshinoya Beef Bowl, finishing up his rice & teriyaki bowl, while i on the other hand, had the beef no onions with extra rice.

Amazed

Hey Camera Dude - please tell me what the lady in the black coat was yelling at the counter "person" about.. You know the one - black coat, apparently didn't look in the mirror before venturing out, tried to cut in line and then caused the huge back up in the lobby...
Thanks!

Party 'till you die!

People respond to you mainly because they are sick of you! And I don't care if you are real of fake, I am just sick of you and all this crap you spread out and try to feed us! You are just using TMZ as a ploy to try to make a name for yourself. I am doing this because you are full of crap and I hate liars and frauds and just love to expose them and make them squirm! If you're not a liar, prove me wrong. I don't care how you do it! Prove me wrong and I might leave you alone. Have your bestus ( imaginary) buddy Harvey, or his staff, contact me through my email. If you know him, he could figure out who I am and even send me a form letter. I don't need to hear personally from him, but just prove that you are not the LIAR I suspect you to be!

cochino

is there ANY point to all these live cam events????

Its really boring and stupid.

celebs DO eat, its california, people DO surf and, yes they take the time to go to movies

YAWN