Amy's Mom to Wino -- Get Your S*** Together!

12/9/2007 6:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Amy WinehouseThere's no question that Amy Winehouse is a very hot mess. And no one apparently knows this better than her own mother. Nothing like calling your daughter out in public!

In an open letter published in the UK's News of the World, Janis Winehouse pleads for her daughter to get help.

In the letter, Janis writes, "You are still my baby and you always will be. I pile hope upon hope that you will make that decision, Amy, and your strong will can bend for just a moment to make that decision and come home to me."

She goes on to say, "Early fame has overwhelmed you, it's dizzied you and muddled your mind ... remember you're just an ordinary human being, no stronger than any of the rest of us. You think you're strong enough to get through this on your own, darling, but you're not." Early fame. Yeah ... that's it.

J

Lived in the UK for awhile - it is a dreary place with weary dreary teary people & places.

just wondering

...T...r u a parent????...I'm thinking maybe not...parents WISH for happiness FORVER for their kids....until the day they pass on...just because they become adults doesn;t mean u stop caring...u know that!!...even if ur not a parent.

Seriously

Oh, Tony Haze, please come to my house and kiss me....

Seriously

TMZ, you are instant gratification.

J

! - I am a bit perplexed - where is the topless Amy video with the catchy beat we call all dance to?

J

Thanks TMZ - love the mom aspect - speaking of which - how about some nappie motha's that we can all sportingly ridicule as one voice ala TMZ?

just wondering

...Ala carte y'all........ hahahahahhaha...ok..so u want my attention...but u r straying from the story !!! hahahaha....haven't a mean bone in my body, but several sore ones!!! hahahaha..

RyanLucky

Yo amy go and get help you can be so much better than you are now

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

the sooner she od's the world will be a better place....

Tangie

jr, I was just trying to be funny and sarcastic for that other writer......

just wondering

....hahaha....tht that but like my line abt my sore bones!!! hahahaha...y'all whi I think u r??? hahaha...stick to the story now!!

Tangie

huh?!

Scott

It's always the mother's fault.

just wondering

...hahahaha...guess not!! heehee...can't explain...or the people will start crying at me!! hahaha

Michelle

Fame isn't her problem---she is a drug addict. That is her problem. Even if she walked away from her rapidly declining fame--(her only claim to fame now is how messed up she is)--she still would be a drug addict that needs a lot more help than just her mother can give her.