Brooke Spends It Like a Rockstar

12/9/2007 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Since Mama Hulk filed for divorce and hightailed it back to L.A., celebuspawn Brooke is having no problem fitting right into the Hollywood shopping scene.
Brooke Hogan and a Lisa Kline T
TMZ caught up with Brooke as she tore down Robertson Blvd., hitting every high-end store in sight. Sources tell us that she popped into Lisa Kline and dropped a sorta pretty penny. One of those items: an $80 "Addicted to Glamour" t-shirt. Obviously! She also picked up several $90 evil tees, a $150 necklace and a $170 metal dress. Rock out with your wallet out!

Too bad mom can't get child support for Brooke. She obviously needs the cash.

Suzane Davis

Spoiled stupid ass rich kid. Hulk, you and the misses did a great job raising that piece of work.

gazoo

you mean i'm first?

Cartman

She must be classy if she shops at those high dollar stores.

gazoo

She should have bought one of those shirts that say "I'm With Stupid..." with an arrow pointing to one side. It would be very appropriate to wear when out and about with Nick.

ReneeNW

Very true, gazoo! How much money does she have of her own? Is she spending Daddy's cash? I like the picture of her--she looks like she is trying out for the St. Pauli girl.

roughdaddy

Brooke=should be seen not heard,,,,this chick cant shut the hell up for a minute....so annoying!!!

duh

That t-shirt costs $80!! What a total rip off!!!

Tracy

I really cannot understand Brooke Hogan's appeal. She's hideous looking. Untalented. A total dimwit. And the spawn of two people who look like redneck RVers. But who knows, in our twisted culture maybe these are the very reasons she's famous.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

Is that what ppl call "blowing it out" or whatev? She just spent a couple hundred dollars. What's the big deal?

JessBcuz

Ugly sells....damn, now I know why I didnt make it in showbiz! Boohoo! Oh well....back to my lowlife job so I can shop @ Wal-mart n get the exact same shirt for $6.99!!! Woohoo! Yay me!!!!

roughdaddy

jeez us h christ our economy got to be going well,,,this is 80dollars? i can get a pack of hanes tshirt for $10 and emblazoned it with fake diamond...and sell it for $40 each!!!

What are you that Stupid?

She will have to be running to daddy soon for money. Wait, Mommy is trying to take it first.

opps

Geez! She almost looks as OLD as her MOM!

FlBiker

Thought that lardass would have to shop at Lane Bryant.

Lenn K.

I know I'm at the end of the world when people like this is considered a celeb. For what, how, why ?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments