Britney Drops the F-Bomb

12/10/2007 10:16 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears turned on her paparazzi buddies this weekend -- cussing them out for getting too close to her car!

Spears was doing some shopping at Beverly Glen market in Los Angeles, where she was once again completely surrounded by snappers. After screaming "I love people!" at the throng and getting her Starbucks fix, Spears suddenly went from bubbly to bitchy with one pap and snapped, "Don't touch my f***ing car!"

Probably wise to listen to her, y'all -- girlfriend's car does have a tendency to runneth people over.

Amanda

Well, maybe people (the paparazzi) shouldn't stalk Brit or stand close to or in the way of her car. Maybe then you wouldn't get run over. Duh.

Girl

Ya know I used to be a fan of Spears. I wondered why people picked on her so often, but I think TMZ has shown me the truth and has made me dislike her. I find her to be an idiot and an attention hog to boot. Opinions opinions, right?

duh

You know if Brit is telling paps to back off, they must literally be trying to get into the car with her. We all know she loves the attention but you people are totally ridiculous. There are scores of you swarming her car like angry bees at all times - each one snapping and snapping and snapping (oh please let one of these show her drooling or w/out undies or something to embarrass her that I can sell...). You people need to get lives. You are a menace and should be stopped. I do not need to see the millionth photo of her pulling out of starbucks. enough already!

LA

ok everyone keeps complaining about he she ran this person or this persons foot over, well JC how are you supposed to drive when all the paps are surrounding you? back up people! they are the idiots for getting too close to a vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maggie

can anyone say bipolar 1????????

maggie

oh,yeah-- and maybe tie her tubes & put her on lithium. pretty damn sad... here comes the implosion... initiating self- destruct in 5....4....3....

shirliana

BRITNEY FOR THE SAKE OF UR CHILDREN AND THE JUDGES...AND THE WOMEN THAT RIDES WITH YU..U SHUD BE **EXTREMELY CAREFUL ** USING THAT FOUL LANGUAGE. THE KIDS MIGHT BE TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND..BUT WHEN THEY GROW UP AND START SIGNING INTO THE COMPUTER AND HEARING THINGS ABOUT U... IT WILL NOT SO NICE FOR THEM.. YOUR KIDS SHUD BE TREATED WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT/ JUST ASK POLITELY ** PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE TODAY AT THE PAPPARAZZIS **. eVERYONE IS ASKING WHY YOU ARE THE PAPPARAZZIS ARE FOLLOWING???????CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THAT. SHE HAD A PINK WING WITH A SO-CALLED REALTOR TO LOOK FOR A HOME.. I DO NOT THINK THAT WAS APPROPRIATE AT ALL... HER NAME IS BRITNEY SPEARS AND SHE CAN PUT HER HAIR DONE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE,,, AND DRIVE ... A PINK WIG TO LOOK FOR A HOME WAS JUST RIDICULOUS..

Really now

#81 Are you for real? You hypocrites that come here and pretend to be holier than thou are sickening. Most people use foul language at one point or another and frankly if most people were being stalked like Britney Spears they would curse ocassionally too.This so called concern about her children is amazing. She uses a curse word and her children will be scarred, however, several of the persons posting items on this site, make the most libellous statements and then turn around and feign concern for her children. Such hypocrisy! For that matter those idiots who constantly claim that she must stay at home and send people to do her errands, you must all be living in a fantasy world as the USA still remains a free country. What is required are enforceable laws to deal with the paps which are clearly out of control and will surely contribute to someone getting seriously hurt or worse.

Ashley

I can't believe some of the naive (retarded) people on here. SHE TELLS THE PAPARAZZI WHERE SHE IS GOING TO BE! Wow! I can't believe some of you idiots haven't figured that out yet! She has brought this upon herself and she has no one to blame but herself. And no the paparazzi didn't make her lose her children, her crappy parenting skills and the fact that she doesn't want them made her lose her kids! WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Ashley

SHE CALLS THE PAPARAZZI YOU FREAKIN' MORONS AND TELLS THEM WHERE SHE IS GOING TO BE AT! SHE DESERVES EVERYTHING THAT SHE GETS! YOU ALL NEED TO GET A BRAIN!!!

Pam

Get some glasses. In every picture, the paps are all over her car. They are laying on her car, and when she tries to move forward, they won't move. What is she suppose to do? Sit there . She can't go any where. They shove a camera in her face.
Also look at the picture of the cop, at the court house. His foot is under her car, at the drivers door. She is watching traffic and this guy is standing there w/his foot under the car. What does he think is going to happen? These people need to back off, and let her drive. Why aren't the poice doing something about all these camera guys laying on her car? I would get a body guard who was packing. Then if they got w/in 10 ft. of me. SHOOT. Now running the red light, yeah not to bright. On the other hand, she had the kids, who were probably scared to death. That was the only way she could get away from them. LEAVE HER ALONE.

coleyshell

Seriously, you have got to be kidding me. I mean she has 100 people stalking her, surrounding her car and you think she isn't going to run over someone's foot. If it were me I would run over them. It's ridiculous the way you try to make her look so bad all the time when in fact you are one of the reasons she is fleeing.

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

FIRST, SUCKAS!!! I'M FIRST!!!
AT LAST!!!
FINALLY!!!
FIIRRRSSSTTT!!!!
MY DREAM FULFILLED!!!
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

the lost

She's been bitchy lately. Maybe somethin's wrong, y'all!

marlon