Britney Deposed!!!

12/11/2007 10:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears will finally take the oath and have her deposition taken -- and it's happening tomorrow at 10 AM.

Sources say Britney will roll to the Los Angeles offices of K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan. Her legal team, which includes Anne Kiley and Tara Scott, will be there to raise objections -- and expect lots of them.

Those sources say the depo could last several days. Kaplan has been trying to get Brit under oath for nearly a year and he'll be asking a range of questions relating to child custody and, we believe, spousal support.

TMZ will present live streaming video of Brit's arrival beginning at 9:00 AM PT.

Stay tuned ...

FlyontheWallTMZ@Aol.com

shes has a seff destructiin sub cons death wish esp as she drives, she would be dead now if she diudnthave body guards,

Posted at 10:13PM on Dec 11th 2007 by lauralee

What the hell does this mean????????????????????????????????????????

FlyontheWallTMZ@Aol.com

She has body guards? Since when? I havent noticed any for a long time?

Harv where are you.

COmments are cool.

FlBiker

$700k a month and dumb as a stump, ya just don't know to laugh or cry.

FlyontheWallTMZ@Aol.com

As they say - someone is always wanting something from her.

Have a good night legal beaver.

Harv is your peer, I feel for you.

DIANE T

Hey a legal mind,

Do you know if the transcripts will be made public?

just wondering

..Fly....I think u should leave Lauralee alone...at least we know she is safe and not to far from the ground when she falls asleep...

FlyontheWallTMZ@Aol.com

Biker kinda like the "SHE BANGS" dude from Idol

No one said the world is fair

Just ask Harv

FlyontheWallTMZ@Aol.com

jr I didnt know - but I will comply

amundo sa condi fi langis boet fom bersendds

And to harv - WAKE UP

rachel

SHE'S NUTS!!! WHO THE HELL CARES!!! SHE NEEDS A GOOD SHRINK!!!

FlyontheWallTMZ@Aol.com

Oh the Home Depot - HARV FOOLED US ALL AGAIN

Dam Him

I have nothing else to say

madcat4now

What? Spousal support? This isn't about money is it. I thought that Federline was just concerned about the children's welfare!

What a joke this is. I think if I was Spears, I would just pay this guy to disappear.

Jack

FLY............WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????? YOU ARE MAKING MY HEAD SPIN!!!!!!!!.............LMAO.............HARV IS AROUND I SAW HIM TONIGHT ON TMZ!!!!! HE WAS IN GOOD SPIRITS!!!!!!

ambrose

OMG Please just one moment of sanity? Yes I get TMZ makes their $$ from celebrity pics, *hit,etc NO I don't get the complete apathy of the general public that reads this nonsense.........do you really think Britney Spears or Paris will make one iota of difference in your life......absolutely not, but you read this crap like the frigging Bible.........why can't you get in touch with something that will truly have an impact on your life, rather than make a dime off your ignorance??

LUANNE

Brit if you reading this i hope,please give up show bus, get to a good church and go every week. make new friends. show busines is going to kill you. bury you to keep putting you into the twilte zone all feeding on you as parasties.

read good books to rejuvent yourself from all those phonys
get a good counsler, that is not a phony,. and greedy, money isnt bringrig you happiness as youn see, QUIT SHOW BUINESS ASAP, , ITS YOUR ONLY DEFENSE,AND SURVUVAL, FROM A MOM WHO I WISH I COULD BE TO YOU LOVE AND STRENGHT TO YOU,.

just wondering

...lol...I'm getting confused here!!! lol....Fly always attracts other FLIES!!!...