PETA to Olsens: Pelt You!

12/11/2007 2:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

PETA has come out swinging against Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen for ignoring their pleas to stop wearing and promoting fur. We'd pre-fur you don't!

A new campaign launched this week features the "Trollsen Twins" (Hairy Kate and Trashley) learning about the evils of harming animals in a graphic video parody of "Full House".

The organization also plans to unveil a poster of the Starbucks-swilling celebutwins with the tagline: "Fur Is Worn By Beautiful Animals and Ugly People" next to their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame this afternoon.

Where's Danny Tanner when they need him?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Christine Davies

The uneducated are always the ones who hate! Every notice that. Peta is not the enemy it is the heartless bastards that think skinning an animal alive is funny. Talking about Natives they would never skin an animal alive its called respect. I have never seen a native NOT respect the land it takes from knowing it will give back. Think about this people there is not need for the hurt there is humane ways to do things and unfortunatley slaughter houses do not abide by these views!

Lazy

Sometimes freedom of speech shouldn't be a right.

whocares!

1st ! BEAYOTCH !
I LOVE FUR ! IM NATIVE AND WE GIVE BACK TO OUR LAND BUT, TO EACH HIS OR HER OWN ! We'RE AT WAR PETA GET A LIFE YOU DON'T RUN THE WORLD !

College Grad

The people at PETA need to give it a rest. Its one thing to have your own personal opinion of things, but it’s another thing to try and FORCE someone to feel the way you do. This is the main reason why people are turned off by the antics that PETA does and doesn't support them. Radicalism will get you nowhere. We live in America and we have the freedom of choice. People from PETA shouldn’t be allowed to go around slandering others image (which undoubtedly they will be getting sued for) and vandalizing people's property by throwing paint and dye on their clothes.

clint eastwood

People have been wearing furs for how many hundreds of hundreds of years.Why not focus your time and energy on something important.

Torshion Bar

#4, make that thousands and thousands of years, and you would come a little closer to the mark. The leaders of PETA should be thrown buck naked from a helicopter in the middle of the arctic circle and see what they think about furs then.

regular guy

I wonder if PETA secured the rights to use their images in their marketing campaigns?

FlBiker

P eople

E ating

T asty

A nimals

Barack

I agree with College Grad #2. I can't stand PETA because they're terrorists.

She looks like hell

PETA's verbal VOMIT makes people who would otherwise think about their choices just go out and buy the damn fur just to make a statement about them. I don't own ANY fur but if I chose to, I would. It is legal and it serves a need. Cows, chickens, buffalo, fish, etc, ALL are used for food and it's a good thing for us. If you want to be a vegan hemp wearer, it's your right but don't shove it down my throat. I hope the Olsens continue to wear fur as they choose. Just because PETA get donations and can use that money to SLAUGHTER DOGS (yeah try to deny that, they ADMITTED IT) doesn't mean you can turn around and chastise those who choose to wear nice, warm fur. I think I'll go get myself a burger. Gotta get my leather purse and my leather boots on first!

Rebecca

That's the spirit PETA... Making fun of the Olsen twins is more twisted than the plight of a furless existance. To each their own!!! Oh... I know a PETA pusher...PUSHING his beliefs down our throats, then as funny would have it, he was wearing leather Italian shoes... PETA is a cult, nothing more!

Sillyme

The VERY RICh Olsen's lawyers will pown PETA's business and put them in jail for terrorist {personal} threats in no time, and I say.. Go for it. Shut PETA the hell up.

Ben

One thing that I have discovered in life. The people who complain the loudest about something like wearing fur, are the very ones who, if they could afford it, would have a full length mink in a heartbeat. As it is, I will proudly wear my black full length mink coat with pride. After all, in the words of that great Southern sage, Suzanne Sugarbaker, those mink would be rather be on my back going to a fabulous party that swimming around in some swamp.

Lilarose

EVERY FUR COAT HURTS!

How would you like an electric prod shoved into your rectum and the juice turned on until you die? This is how most small-furbearing animals die so bitches like the twins can "wear" them and look....stupid!

The Nazis used this technique to kill many of the victims, among other techniques.

trinity

I can't stand PETA freaks.

I try to be a no-harm kind of person, but just seeing a news article on them makes me want to go on an animal killing rampage whilst eating raw steak and wearing as many furs as my body can bear the weight of.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments