Shaken, Not Stirred

12/12/2007 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 71-year-old Swiss beauty resurfaced at an awards show in Paris on Sunday, looking fantastic!
Ursula Andress
As the first Bond girl, Ursula established the standard to which all others have been held. Halle Berry paid tribute to Ursula in the 2002 Bond film "Die Another Day."

In 1980, Ursula had a son with Harry Hamlin -- her "Clash of the Titans" co-star.

COMMENTS

Johnny Hobbs

I had the biggest crush on her when I was a teen. I'm just glad I got over it.

christina

She looks really good. Hope I look that good at her age.LOL

Roy George

I also think she looks hot.I'm 56 years old. I wonder if she's into young dudes?

Booger

SHE SURE LOST THAT NEW CAR SMELL!!

aberdeen

She does look really beautiful for her age, only...I don't like seeing older woman with long hair.

Al Bundy

I'd do her in the ass if I was drunk, but that's all. She looks like a crypt keeper.

arpee39

Wrong! Actress Bo Derek, not Ursula Andress, was married to actor John Derek.

belle

Ursala!!! What did you do? Find the fountain of youth? You look wonderful.....

Pamela Hildreth

She looks ok for her age, but what the hell is she wearing? ewwwww

Pamela Hildreth

She looks ok, but what the hell is she wearing? It looks like something from the City Mission.

Mary C.

She is 71 and looks great. She cannot look like she used to 50 years ago.!!!!
At least she is a NATURAL beauty not like most of the so called Stars/cookie curtter/plastic of today. More power to her

Diane

fantastic, must have led the good life!!!

Mary

I hope I look half that good at 71. 60% of women in Hollywood, not to mention men too,
have had plastic surgery. Check out Robert Redfod and Cybill Shepherd - they actually look
real (no plastic surgery). Keep yourself healthy, happy, and active and you'll be lucky to be
that attractive. Frankly, any man who is so superficial as to depend on looks only is not a man
I'd want to be with.

Maggie

Why are people so hateful? do you not have grandmothers or other elderly family? Maybe you will be lucky and not get old - ever think of that? Getting old is part of life so you shouldn't make negative comments about someone's arms or anything else at the age of 71! What I hate is seeing her wearing fur. After seeing the suffering that animals go through in the fur business I hope that no one will wear fur. I think that PETA goes too far, but fur wearing is out for me.

Mz Yuk

IF you really want to see a MAGNIFICENT BEAUTY at any age,
look for pictures of SOPHIA LOREN...