Shaken, Not Stirred

12/12/2007 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 71-year-old Swiss beauty resurfaced at an awards show in Paris on Sunday, looking fantastic!
Ursula Andress
As the first Bond girl, Ursula established the standard to which all others have been held. Halle Berry paid tribute to Ursula in the 2002 Bond film "Die Another Day."

In 1980, Ursula had a son with Harry Hamlin -- her "Clash of the Titans" co-star.

COMMENTS

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Barbara

I am 69 and I don't look this good. Aging sneaks up on us when we least expect it to. Be kind if you want others to be kind to you as you age. I'm a mom, a grandma and great-grandma and that is more important to me than how I look.
Barbara

Yes I Would

Hell Yeah! I would of did her back in the James Bond days, and I'd do her now. She is still a hot woman, hotter than a lot of younger celebrities. Oh Yeah! Giggity, Giggity!

jan

She could use a haircut, but I have to give her points for not going the plastic route. Everybody has their "Peak" - some reach it at 17 and tumble thereafter - she certainly had hers. She and Raquel Welch were the uber - babes of the day.

James Charles

Ursula my LOVE ......will you marry me ?

Lo Lo

Looks great-has aged beautifully-wrinkles come with the aged-live long enough and see how you will look-better yet do one of those aging photos-you will be surprised what you will look like-Be yourself-mainly just try being healthy-Ursula the first wife of Derek

Jeane

Ms Andress was a stunning beauty and some of us are when we are young. However, time does take a toll on the body. It is very unkid for folks to say such things about her aged body. Remember your remarks and send in a picture of yourself at 71. Will YOU look as good as she. I think not. I would be more interested in knowing if Harry Hamlin helped her financially and in any other ways that he could have been a caring, responsible father. My hat is off to you, Ms Andress. Life is not easy for a single parent even if you are a star!!

Charlie

Tell the truth people...
This woman looks AWFUL!!!!
And now that I have seen her at the age of 71, I want to puke to think I even considered masturbation when I was a kid and saw her on screen.
Please lets do something about growing older!
I can't take this!

Mark

Ursula would benefit from a visit to McNamara/Troy. Hey, that would make a great episode. Bond girls on BOTOX!!

jmassa1120@aol.com

She looks great for a 71 yr old woman ! She was a great beauty in her day but Urs? How about covering up those arms? eekkkk ! And Harry ? HeLLOoOoo what is is about older women with fake lips ?

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9