Eva & Tony: Femme Fatale Is a Fraud

12/13/2007 6:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria and her basketballin' husband Tony Parker are firing back against scandalicious Internet reports which claim the NBA star has been putting the full court press on hot French model Alexandra Paressant. Not only do the Parkers believe that Alexandra's story is about as real as the New York Knicks playoff hopes, but they claim the model has pulled this kind of crap before. They are saying she a golddigger!
Eva, Tony
In a statement to TMZ, Eva's rep Liza Anderson, says "These allegations are completely, 100% false and untrue. All high profile couples fall victim to these sorts of things in the course of their relationships. It appears that this is not the first time this woman has used an athlete to gain public notoriety." Eva says, "Tony has been nothing short of the perfect husband." As for Tony, he says, "I love my wife. She's the best thing in my life, and I have never been happier."

Last year soccer star Ronaldinho, who Paressant had dated, sued her for alleging he partied before World Cup games. What's the French word for "indiscreet hussy"?

z

Eva doesn't even compare to Alexandra. Alexandra is a million times hotter!!!

Baby Countdown

This dude had no business getting married in the first place - he's 23, living the life of an NBA player...he should be banging around to his hearts content and then settling down later.

But noooo, this desperate, controlling idiot he made the mistake of getting involved with pressured him into getting married....well, this is what she gets.

mya

I love that 95% of everybody that's commented thinks that Tony cheated. I don't like Eva Longoria, at all, but i don't think Tony's cheated on her. At least not yet. I hope he does eventually!!! (did i meantion that i don't like Eva Longoria?)

jennifer

you know what they say..where there is smoke..there is fire. usually it means its true. there was gossip about reese witherspoon and ryan phillipe before they split up...nick and jessica..brad and jen...i believe he did cheat and i am sure eva knows it too

Baby Countdown

I think this is GREAT! Eva's an old bag compared to this dude and in no way was he going to stay faithful to her. Remember when he dumped her ass and she ran to Paris to get him back? She made a stupid, rooky mistake and this is what she deserves. Besides, this model chick is hotter AND younger.

buzzbomber

I know for a fact he didn't do it because HE IS GAY AND ANYONE WHO KNOWS HIM KNOWS THIS "MARRIAGE" IS A SHAM, he has always been attracted to men!

Dani

I dont think she is doing this for money, she is a succesful model in France right? so this whole thing is probably true

roughdaddy

this b#tch is scandalous!!!!! but tony boy will be cheating...

J

Thanks TMZ for the tale of zillionaires from France & Mexico & their woeful new turn of events that'll take them both down to millionaire status.

AUNT DAR

I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY...
BUT, THEY BOTH IRK ME...
SHE IS TOO FULL OF HERSELF, AND HE SEEMS SNEAKY...

erratic-assassin

I hope it's not true...I've met Eva and she seemed like such a nice lady. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

hello, it

Are we surprised they denied it?

Triple Play

Wa to go Tony That Model is so much hotter than that little midget that you married. Eva is a fraud just looking for a little pub

oh brother

I'm sure Eva is hurting and knows the truth. Of course she is going to deny it to save face! I'm sure Eva knows there is absolutely no way this woman knows so much about her "challenges" in bed if Tony didn't tell her. That other woman wouldn't know so much personal information about eva and Tony's sex life if Tony wasn't getting it on with her.