Hulk Wants to Pummel Rosie ... and Not in a Good Way

12/13/2007 4:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk, RosieHulk Hogan's got it out for Rosie O'Donnell. For the love of Elisabeth!

At today's press day for his new show "American Gladiators," Hulk was asked which celebrity he'd like to see a Gladiator pummel. His answer "Without a doubt Rosie O'Donnell. Somebody needs to shut that big mouth up." Class!

Sorry, brother. Our money's on Ro.

UPDATE:
O'Donnell has responded to Hogan's crass comments on her blog -- in classic Rosie prose -- calling him and his cronies "a gang of gross guys," adding that they are "a club almost old dumb white and on tv".

Roid Rage - click to launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Rosie

Gotta love Hulk!!! One more reason why I like him! And to all the people who are saying Rosie would win... NO , she wouldn't! He's a pro wrestler and Rosie is just a huge cow my money is on Hulk! GO HULK GO!

Tuti Gz

Hulk, now I know why your wife left you. You are not a man, Why would you want to pick on a women. One thing, Rosie just might whip your butt. Hulk, I had more repect for you after your wife left, cuz you said nothing bad about her, you were a gentleman. Now I know why Linda left you, cuz of the way you dress, the fanny pack and most of all there's nothing between the legs. since he does want to fight a women. Hulk Hogan is a punk, he should of said a man name but he know's that it wouldn't be fake, that's what he use of on the WWE. Rosie would b###h slap You and Trump.

Tom Voigt

AMEN HULKSTER !!!

Uncle Ashtray

Being that today is "National Steroid Day".....maybe the Hulkster is 'roid raging?

Seriously, I haven't heard from Rosie lately. Hulk needs to stay current. Let's beat up Brit Brit! ......and Paris....and Ike.....and Spence & Heidi.......Hell, start the line outside of Le Deux!

CoolGirl2008

And you wonder why his wife dumped him?

I thought it was because of that dated mustache.

OhReally!

Simmer down now Mr. Hulk! http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2181126/

hi

you speak the truth uncle ashtray!!

Who???

Rosie would whip his ass!!!! Hands down!!!!

jr

Right on Hulk! I would almost pay to see that!

Ted

That would be great to see her get a real smack down. But we dont want to see her in spandex. That would be ugly

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

The Hulkster has just scored some SERIOUS points with me!!!
YYYYEEEESSSS!!!!

Glynise

Leave Rosie alone or I'll take you on!

Nicole

I am so sick of seeing her big fat pumkin shaped face plastered everywhere! I vote for the Hulkster and Trump to tag team her miserable, dysfunctional ass! Rosie, who hurt you as a little girl and made you turn into this miserable trainwreck?

jewell

Rosie would kick his butt, back to florida, he is the big mouth

Party 'till you die!

Anything that comes out of his mouth is just going to dig him in deeper. Like he deserves to point an angry finger at anyone. In a sick way, he probably thinks that any news will help shine the spot light of truth somewhere else. Nope, you're still a human douchebag who has no balls on several levels! Nice try. Next.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments