« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

It's Official -- Everyone's Juiced

12/13/2007 4:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former Senator George Mitchell has just released his report on steroid use in major league baseball which proves roids are all the rage in America's favorite pastime.
Click to read the report!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Baby Countdown

Shocking!

Simone

Cheaters, the whole lot of them!

L

Think of all those small testicles...

Party 'till you die!

And people are surprised why? Steroids in sports is about as rare as salt in the ocean. And if not roids, then they will find something else. Who believes any athlete these days who says they are drug free?

Topeka

I don't need the 310 page report. Just give me the list of names.

YEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!

On behalf of white people and the mostly white media, i would like to offer an apology to Barry Bonds and his family!!!!

faye

There are a bunch of records from the last few years, Barry Bonds, Mark McGuire, etc., that should all be taken out of the record books. Too bad the likes of Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, Roger Maris, etc. all had their records broken by players who cheated. Any record broken by a player that took steroids should be deleted.

Switch

big gun.....small weiners

bebefj123

What! and we all were made to believe that Barry Bonds was the only one (gasp, sigh) Yeah right. Start naming names, gathering testimonies, and writing the supeonas and filing charges, now. Be fair baseball league and the justice system, because we are all about justice and fairness. If you do the crime, do the time, right?! ( eyes roll)

Oh I forgot, its only the black athletes that get the book thrown at them, the white ones gets rehab and day camp. I lost my memory for a second, thought I was in a non racist society!!!

Baseball Dude

Here is the Mitchell Report List: http://flomper.com/sports/mitchell-report-list

Big Ol' Nobody

who cares??? they make one hell of a great show. roids are a sign of our time. if someone wants to use em- let em! the common folk without steriods sets enough of a poor example on 'our youth'- i think athlethes only equilibriate the horrible examples that adults and some parents sent. and roids are the least that kids are paying attention to.

BOEING 787

You know, I an not surprised by this, I'm ashamed but not surprised.

I smell a lot of asterisk(s)*

************************************************************************************************

MH

Ban them all for 5 years

Regards

CO

LOL. Steroid pumping thugs. Was it any surprising..

GNRKEVA

I agree with #5. If Marion Jones had to give up her medals from the Olympics and banned from attending any olympic sport, then the same should be done to the MLB players! As John Houseman use to say on that commercial, re: Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron "They Earned it!"

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments