Lucky for Paris, There are Poles in Germany

12/13/2007 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

America's ambassador of class Paris Hilton pulled on her best leather knee-highs last night -- and wowed a group of indifferent Germans with a playground monkey bars stripper show. She's a swinger!
Paris proved her luggage train was a waste of Berlin manpower -- showing the irrelevance of wearing a dress by pulling her knees up to her chest and flashing her underwear at eye level. Peek-a-boooooo!

Ick! Bin ein Berliner!

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

Dance for me princess Paris!
You are so hot!

800 Pound Gorilla

whateva

Have to agree with you on that one #4 - also what happened to the shelter for released prison moms and their kids she was talking about opening.

james

she is Bright Good Looking & Smart leave her alone bashers problem is we cant all be Paris Hilton Love you Paris

Anonymous Supporter

Funny no one cares except TMZ... Everyone is bored with attention whores like Paris, Lindsey, and Britney.

Party 'till you die!

Vat ist this Schwein Hund doing here? Heads vill rrrroll!!!! Heads vill rrroll!!!

Hogan-ese to English translation:
We are Not amused by the pedantic antics of this American pig dog! What is she doing here? I blame this on the perfusion of cheap idolized American media whores upon our delicate European sensibilities. Please remove this trash heap from our fine establishment.

Rose

Very funny (and terribly true) post. However, a "Berliner" literally translates to "Doughnut" in German. One of our presidents made the same mistake when in Berlin. He tried to say it like the you say "New Yorker" , but it doesn't mean the same thing! HAHAHA

R.Zimmerman

If she can't get the Germans ( a group well known for and proud of their kinky, deviant appetites) to even take a look at her antics, her time has just stood still.

Big Ol' Nobody

I ♥ ParisI ♥ Paris ♥
I ♥ ParisI ♥ Paris ♥
I ♥ ParisI ♥ Paris
I ♥ ParisI ♥ Paris
I ♥ ParisI ♥ Paris
I ♥ ParisI ♥ Paris
I ♥ ParisI ♥ Paris
I ♥ ParisI ♥ Paris
I ♥ ParisI ♥ Paris
I ♥ ParisI ♥ Paris

Johny No Cash

Is there any place in the world where she doesn't have to be the center of attantion?!

Just Wondering

Herpes wonky eye infected whore!!! She's a disgrace for human race!!!

She's already infected our country with her herpes and now she's going overseas to infect other countries with STD and genital warts!!!

gullibleminions

Hey post #79...copycat...

What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying???

The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.

Paris; the town bike

OhReally!

She needs a few more days in the County jail. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2181126/

NYCBabe

She is a worthless barnacle desperate for attention.

Hahahaha!!..... Barnacle!!

Barnacle : a (useless ) hardened shell that in adulthood attaches itself and leaches off of a providing host

Roxy

Cool Boots

gullibleminions

NYC-babe.....good one! I embrace that....Paris the Barnicle... thx....

lol--~